Waverly at East Hickman

Trollin

1 hour ago, Southtowner said:

It's been a crazy year.  It really is hard to keep up with so much happening so quickly and unexpectedly even when we should be expecting the unexpected. 

And we have a few weeks left and then the playoffs hopefully.   Can it get any crazier?  I bet it does.  

A Cinderella could get crowned this year as anyone that qualifies for the playoffs could ultimately slip on the gold slipper and it fit.  Well, it may not fit but they'll walk away with it nonetheless.  

If we get to try it on and it fits, we will wear it. Then put it in our trophy case. :grin:

11 minutes ago, JumboTron said:

So have we determined how big of a wet sandy vag the guy that runs East Hickmans team is? I mean I don’t think anyone that scared to play should be called a coach. Hope to see him in the playoffs! Hopefully he won’t get to run from us then! 

No doubt. If not, next year they got it coming

• Like 1

On 10/1/2020 at 2:59 PM, Trollin said:

Just standby and watch brother man. You will see Waverly do work the rest of the season and see what we’re talking about. Our defense  is not bad at all. Honestly probably the best it’s been since 2016 and before. No where near 2016 caliber, but our defense is good. Huntingdon is the only team to score more than 6 on us. They will only keep getting better. We are a well balanced team offensively and defensively. We are just young in a lot of positions. 

I went last night. I’ve been pretty close on every predictions I’ve made even though you Waverly folks can’t admit it. I think Waverlys Offence when the line can stop holding and getting beat can score on about anyone. The defensive line gets blown off the ball and won’t be able to get off the field against a team that can run and eat clock. I was impressed by the Elliot and Anderson kids  They def stood out something in didn’t see against Hickman co.