Way too early region 3 aaa predictions

Just now, Dadof2 said:

I’ll take Bradley to win region. Does Bradley get to host?

I wondered the same thing- IF it comes down to Bradley and Stone, who hosts? Does it go to Bradley because of higher seed in district tourney, or is it a coin flip because both #1's from their districts. Gotta get to that game first though. One game at a time.

Just now, buc1973 said:

I wondered the same thing- IF it comes down to Bradley and Stone, who hosts? Does it go to Bradley because of higher seed in district tourney, or is it a coin flip because both #1's from their districts. Gotta get to that game first though. One game at a time.

I think the district that was supposed to host this year gets to host.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, FootballFan51 said:

Calling Lady Cavs Fan in 3, 2, 1 ...

LOL.   Funny.  But hey I am not saying that's not a possibility.  Cookeville has played Cleveland 5 times in 2 years.  Almost every game has been single digits.   Anything can happen this time of the year.   

Edited by LadyCavsFan

6 hours ago, Dadof2 said:

McMinn upsetting Cleveland has changed things. I thought Cleveland could possibly face Bradley in the championship. First round winners 

Bradley, Cleveland, WC and Stone 

I think it will  be tough for Cleveland to win on the road, so I'm predicting Bradley to be the only team to win from District 5 in the first round.

34 minutes ago, FootballFan51 said:

Nearly everyone believed it would be Bradley & Stone in Region finals since last March. Who has best chance to pull the upset, Cookeville over Bradley or White Co over Stone? I think it will take a really off night by either to lose, but it certainly can happen. 

I picked Bradley and Cleveland, but Cleveland had two key injuries that really hurt them. So I’m going with Bradley and Stone with White Co having a slight chance to beat Stone. I think Cookeville has ever little chance to beat Bradley.