McKenzie vs Dresden

VOLnWTN

33 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Almost every 2A team with fans on the T seem to think they're moving down I'm not saying McKenzie is or isn't but it's just not possible all of ya are.

I know we have a good shot at being moved to 1A but I just don’t see us moving back down. McKenzie has a good shot of it also. Who knows. Rebs win big

2 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

I know we have a good shot at being moved to 1A but I just don’t see us moving back down. McKenzie has a good shot of it also. Who knows. Rebs win big

I don't see why y'all would want to do that all of Peabody's best success has been in 2A. And you'll be among the best in 2A for the foreseeable future. I also think Adamsville might have a shot of getting moved up. 

1 minute ago, WarEagleCartman said:

I don't see why y'all would want to do that all of Peabody's best success has been in 2A. And you'll be among the best in 2A for the foreseeable future. I also think Adamsville might have a shot of getting moved up. 

Right. I think we would’ve had a better shot at making state in 2A in 15 the year after we won it all in ‘14. No one was gonna beat Nashville Christian University.