5 White House 2-4 (1-1)

6 Montgomery C. 2-2 (1-2)

7 Portland 2-5 (0-4)

Spfd 41 Mont C. 7

WH 28  Heritage 27 (hard to pick) 

Greenbrier 28 Cheatham Co. 6

Trousdale Co 38 Portland 14

20 hours ago, Poundtherock23 said:

Looks about right except for the Greenbrier game.....they should win by more. Cheatham co is not good at all this year. Should be a running clock by the half 

We’ll see. The Bobcats haven’t scored over 21 pts all yr in a single game. I figured just maybe they can do that against the Cubs only by a TD more

The Heritage vs White House game may very well be for third place in the region. I think Central winds up 6 and Portland 7 with WHH, White House, and GB fighting it out for 3 and 4 with tiebreakers solving that. Hardin will more than likely be 1 in region 6 with Lexington 2 barring a Lexington upset this week over HC. Jackson will have their own version of the Battle of the North and South to determine 3 and 4. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, JacketLover said:

The Heritage vs White House game may very well be for third place in the region. I think Central winds up 6 and Portland 7 with WHH, White House, and GB fighting it out for 3 and 4 with tiebreakers solving that. Hardin will more than likely be 1 in region 6 with Lexington 2 barring a Lexington upset this week over HC. Jackson will have their own version of the Battle of the North and South to determine 3 and 4. 

I agree with everything you mentioned

Just now, Kevin38 said:

Heritage bit me last week, not sure what it is, but I see something there compared to the rest of the region...

I thought I did too until I watched them in person last week against Creek Wood. They haven’t improved any from when I saw them against Springfield. White House has improved some it appears and have put #9 at QB instead of the freshman so they have him and 34 in the game the majority of the time. I think White House wins. 

23 hours ago, brian2000 said:

Creek Wood on bye week

1 Creek Wood 7-0 (3-0)

2 Springfield 4-1 (2-0)

3 Heritage  5-2 (2-2)

4 Greenbrier 3-2 (2-2)

5 White House 2-4 (1-1)

6 Montgomery C. 2-2 (1-2)

7 Portland 2-5 (0-4)

Spfd 21 Mont C. 8

WH 28  Heritage 24 (hard to pick) 

Greenbrier 35 Cheatham Co. 0