Week 9: Oneida @ Meigs

crow

25 minutes ago, crow said:

Don’t believe it’s about who wants it more, if it was I’d like our chances. Not even solely based on talent. Y’all still get the nod in that area also but we’re pretty good there also. It’ll come down to how well each defense manages the opposing offense and to put it bluntly your DC will have a much easier time than ours will figuring out what they have to defend. Simple as that. You’ll likely run 2-3 times the number of offensive plays than we will because of our inability to sustain drives and you have enough talent it’ll get loose here and there. Once we get down a couple scores or so we’ll be forced into a game plan they’re not comfortable running and it’s down hill from there. Just about as honest of a prediction as I can give. 

Fair enough Crow. I feel our Linebackers will control this game and early. If you can sustain drives most of the game I'm guessing 28-14 if not well... we will see. I hope its streamed by someone so you boys can see it. Good luck Crow, and Spike.

13 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Fair enough Crow. I feel our Linebackers will control this game and early. If you can sustain drives most of the game I'm guessing 28-14 if not well... we will see. I hope its streamed by someone so you boys can see it. Good luck Crow, and Spike.

I’m tellin you we will try and put you inside the 10 on each and every drive. Lambert will play field position all night long. We won’t be able to sustain drives. Now we may pop a 30-40 yard run every now and then but I don’t see us drive 80-90 yards on y’all. 

1 hour ago, rtl112 said:

Whatever happen to Kazoom or whatever his name was.  I enjoyed his comments. 

I’m not sure, there’s still a lot of Oneida posters that still get in here and read but never post for some reason. Believe me they definitely still read, several try to get on me from time to time when they see me if I get to “honest”. Doesn’t seem to have much affect though lol. 

Edited by crow

16 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Oh paper looking at scores Meigs should dominate this game.. However, that usually isn’t the way it goes when these two teams play. I believe Oneida will play them tough early. I believe Meigs will break it open in the second half by multiple scores. Meigs by 21 tonight for the region title. 

Just heard some breaking news and it’s not the kind that makes me more optimistic. I’ll reserve details for now as I’ve not got all the particulars yet. 

6 minutes ago, crow said:

Just heard some breaking news and it’s not the kind that makes me more optimistic. I’ll reserve details for now as I’ve not got all the particulars yet. 

You need all hands on deck against Meigs County. I wish #2 would have got to play for us last week. He was a big loss. That kid is a player, but Meigs is really good for sure. 

13 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

You need all hands on deck against Meigs County. I wish #2 would have got to play for us last week. He was a big loss. That kid is a player, but Meigs is really good for sure. 

Wish he could’ve played against us as well. Also wish we had our leader #51 on defense last Friday. Hope he’s back out there tonight.