Week 9: Oneida @ Meigs

crow

12 minutes ago, crow said:

I’m gonna talk about this one for a bit but I think I’m gonna pass the torch to spike from here on in. We’re off next week then coalfield. Some of y’all know why I’m doing this and those that don’t probably don’t are anyway :lol:

I’ll be around but man this thang took a nose dive south really quick. 

49 minutes ago, Tiger2 said:

Its going to be ugly. I dont know if the coaches didn't have them ready or they just got outworked. Missed tackles, penalties, discipline, and getting beat on the line. That defense has been solid all year but they looked pretty rough tonight.

The offense continues to run the same plays and Oneida has seen it enough to know whats coming. Its easy to see they line up in the same formation every time the QB runs it and they don't throw it until they have to and its almost always to the same receiver. 

They got a lot of work to do if they want to get back to Cookeville 

“If it ain’t broke, then don’t fix it.”

We just beat an Oneida team that always plays us tough. Always. We are also coming off a win against the top 1A team in the state in a very physical, emotional game. 
We are fine. 

23 minutes ago, ElGoat said:

“If it ain’t broke, then don’t fix it.”

We just beat an Oneida team that always plays us tough. Always. We are also coming off a win against the top 1A team in the state in a very physical, emotional game. 
We are fine. 

It dont got to be broke to keep on working on it. 

I agree with you. We had a tough one last week but with Oneida missing that many players and number 22 out injured nearly half the game I thought our defense would shut Oneida down.

I dont see those same old plays working against H20, TC, and Peabody if we get there. They watch film and know what's coming and they have the athletes and size to compete. We can't just line up and push them around. 

8 minutes ago, nakedbootlegger said:

Maybe they can get back on track beating little ole pitiful Coalfield in a couple weeks before playoffs start. Hopefully coalfield won’t cancel this game like all the others they didn’t want to play  

I hope so. 

Edited by crow

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

Dont know, not sure we were just trying for a first down but snap was messed up. Maybe he threw it to whoever was open.

He was already rolling right. He was not throwing it to who was open. He was throwing it to 15 all the way and not to get a first down with under 30 seconds to go.