Week 9: Oneida @ Meigs

crow

16 minutes ago, TigerNation said:

Don’t be sorry lol. They win ballgames and until they lose you have to give them some credit. Same with South Greene the last few years. I like our odds in those games, though. Especially after what I saw last night. Looking west in regions 3 and 4 there are some very good teams that could make things very interesting if we’re able to get that far. 

Of course they deserve their credit no doubt but they won't sniff a team like Meigs until or IF they play Meigs.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, H2Oman said:

Who said that?

Lol I'm messin with you guys. They did say they had more skill players though. But then again respectfully so did South Pitt 

Just now, ElGoat said:

They really said that? 

Nah I'm horsing around withthe guys that came from H20 for when they read it lol

2 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

They didnt say it. Only said they had more skill guys. Was messin around. Hoping they would read it.

I did see that one. They are loaded at skill like SP but H2O can hang their hat on their line play. I doubt you see a let down in that area with them. 

Edited by crow