Betsy vs Greeneville

BetsyCyclones16

Greeneville is a Huge underdog in this game. Being at home helps. But elizabethton is to good up Front and to balanced on offense. Devil's need a Great Game Plan and really have to be playing at their Best to make this a close game. The Devil's are extremely Young. And playing without the Senior QB has hurt the passing  Game. Devil's need the breaks to go their way. And no turnovers. Hopefully it will be a good game. I know the Devil's Will give it all they have. Go Devil's

Edited by Greendevil87
Spelling

11 hours ago, SpreadAttack said:

Hope you’ve enjoyed your stay at the top Elizabethton cause it’s 7 days from being over. Devils are clicking now and win by 3 scores go devils.

Are you on drugs or something? You're starting to sound like the Devilman!! The Cyclones will Win Big!!!!

Greeneville has looked good recently....against sub par competition. Pump the brakes on Greeneville though. You don't want to be DB and think you are world beaters after winning against mediocre teams. I personally thought South would be a tougher game for both of us but after last night I see Greeneville vs EHS as the only real game in our conference. EHS has taken a step back in the run game but we are still loaded everywhere else and have one of the best weight programs around. 

Greeneville is still young but has talent. But I don't think they have enough this year to pull off a win..much less 2 (assuming we meet in the playoffs) against a loaded EHS. I look for EHS to win but only by a td or 2 as our games are almost always close. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Everytime i pick against betsy it bites me in the butt. But i have no clue on this one. I was hoping south would tell us a little bit more but that didnt happen. I dont know what to expect. Greeneville is in a groove now but Betsy has been in that groove and stayed consistent for 2 years. Should be a good one

44 minutes ago, EHSTrack06 said:

Greeneville has looked good recently....against sub par competition. Pump the brakes on Greeneville though. You don't want to be DB and think you are world beaters after winning against mediocre teams. I personally thought South would be a tougher game for both of us but after last night I see Greeneville vs EHS as the only real game in our conference. EHS has taken a step back in the run game but we are still loaded everywhere else and have one of the best weight programs around. 

Greeneville is still young but has talent. But I don't think they have enough this year to pull off a win..much less 2 (assuming we meet in the playoffs) against a loaded EHS. I look for EHS to win but only by a td or 2 as our games are almost always close. 

Id hardly call Farragut a mediocre team

59 minutes ago, EHSTrack06 said:

I wouldnt call Oak ridge mediocre either. In the past I can see how our schedule was mediocre. Its still not the toughest but its tougher than most in the area