Betsy vs Greeneville

BetsyCyclones16

2 minutes ago, jjm70 said:

Somebody needs to take the microphone away from BVD . Stupid excuses for getting beat. Witten should drive to Greene County an punch him in the face. Go back to one of the McDonald’s and film another video 

I thought it was funny/ kinda creepy.  Recording himself smoking cigarettes telling high school players what he thinks about their coach.  I’m sure if they were watching on the bus ride home they were all laughing and making memes.  Smoke em if ya got em BVD.

6 hours ago, Appvol said:

C’mon guys take it easy on BVD he isn’t used to the Devils having 3 losses and especially those three losses being at home.Plus TN looked awful today so take it easy on him because this weekend has been tough on him.But maybe the Cardinals will when on Sunday and make his weekend a little bit better.

Edited by lawnman

Cyclones fans BVD has done good shows. But I am not sure what has happened to the Vols over and over and over. Greeneville and Tennessee need a QB lol..This is indeed bad weekend for BVD and Devilman. But I still can't talk trash until we beat Greeneville and then I will let loose probably like these cyclone fans....lol maybe not that bad. 

4 minutes ago, lawnman said:

I agree and that’s exactly what I do.

I liked him for the most part until his little rant last night.  Telling Trenton Taylor to tell his coach what he thought of him was out of line.  He never says anything bad about the kids which is awesome and I know he is loyal,  that was just childish to me. 

2 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Cyclones fans BVD has done good shows. But I am not sure what has happened to the Vols over and over and over. Greeneville and Tennessee need a QB lol..This is indeed bad weekend for BVD and Devilman. But I still can't talk trash until we beat Greeneville and then I will let loose probably like these cyclone fans....lol maybe not that bad. 

I wouldn't focus on Greeneville, I would be focusing on Betsy, but we already know they are repeating so there's nothing to look forward to in the 3rd round 

5 hours ago, BetsyCyclones16 said:

I liked him for the most part until his little rant last night.  Telling Trenton Taylor to tell his coach what he thought of him was out of line.  He never says anything bad about the kids which is awesome and I know he is loyal,  that was just childish to me. 

i agree, i was out of line to tell trenton to say that but i was pissed off and  appologized to trenton later. i hope he heard it and if he didnt, i will tell him again next time i talk to him. Trenton is one of nicest young men ive ever met since i started doing this 11 years ago and i have the utmost respect for ALL and i mean ALL of these kids on both side of the field. I NEVER talk trash to a teenager and never will, but i know the betsy folks would be saying exactly the same thing i was saying if the roles were reversed. Bottom line to everything i said is IM GLAD NO ONE GOT HURT. i want to see yall healthy all the way to the end, just as i do our kids. Go Devils and good luck to the clones the rest of the way.

• Like 1