Betsy vs Greeneville

BetsyCyclones16

2 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

No serious I know Witten is a good coach Ballard proven great coach but Gillum is the best coach out of all 3. And I am not biased...;)

ahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha

breathe....

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

I take that as a soft support of my statement. And a warm Thank You

i'll give ole davey this....he definately has a stylish lettemans jacket and a great tee retrieving dog to go along with that fantastic fireworks show that pops off before we beat him in the playoffs every year. It gives us fans something to look forward to in the game, since the game usually ends up boring......and an enthusiastic "you're welcome" to you sir.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, BVDevil said:

i'll give ole davey this....he definately has a stylish lettemans jacket and a great tee retrieving dog to go along with that fantastic fireworks show that pops off before we beat him in the playoffs every year. It gives us fans something to look forward to in the game, since the game usually ends up boring......and an enthusiastic "you're welcome" to you sir.

Ac AKA Always Choking 

• Like 1

I swear you North Eastern Tennessee Teams are just full of it. You talk you crap and walk like a stud. Just like you friend Connor McGregor did with his mouth. Well he's history and so will the NE. 2020 is stepping up to be the premiere year for my nephew Davey Gillum and AC company. And yes I am his only Crazy Uncle transplanted to the Great Northwest. They made me move up here but they can't shut me up.

Go Mavs! Haha

2 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

I swear you North Eastern Tennessee Teams are just full of it. You talk you crap and walk like a stud. Just like you friend Connor McGregor did with his mouth. Well he's history and so will the NE. 2020 is stepping up to be the premiere year for my nephew Davey Gillum and AC company. And yes I am his only Crazy Uncle transplanted to the Great Northwest. They made me move up here but they can't shut me up.

Go Mavs! Haha

Lord knows they can’t shut you up. You don’t even shut up when Ac gets beat year in & year out. As my mother use to say “I swear you’d argue with a fence post”. 

image.jpeg.bb783e0ee327feedbd6fffc978d55f08.jpeg

Army UTSA Football

Army quarterback Cade Ballard, right, celebrates a touchdown with teammates Jordyn Law, Noah Knapp (65) and Mike Johnson (59) during an NCAA college football game against UTSA on Saturday, Oct. 17, 2020, in San Antonio, Texas. Army won 28-16. (AP Photo/Darren Abate)

VERY proud of this young man!  I’m sure many more are. Shout out to him and the rest of his ARMY teammates..

image.jpeg

Edited by gr8tplay
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, gr8tplay said:

image.jpeg.bb783e0ee327feedbd6fffc978d55f08.jpeg

Army UTSA Football

Army quarterback Cade Ballard, right, celebrates a touchdown with teammates Jordyn Law, Noah Knapp (65) and Mike Johnson (59) during an NCAA college football game against UTSA on Saturday, Oct. 17, 2020, in San Antonio, Texas. Army won 28-16. (AP Photo/Darren Abate)

VERY proud of this young man!  I’m sure many more are. Shout out to him and the rest of his ARMY teammates..

image.jpeg

Yes sir,I love to see local talent shine at the next levels and I don't care what school they come from.I know one from Elizabethton and one from DB are still going strong in the pros as well.

Edited by BatmanDevil

14 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Go Mavs! Haha

Lol come on man. Greeneville will best AC and Betsy on the path to the GOLD this year. Young devils are getting a little more experience every week and getting better go devils

20 minutes ago, SpreadAttack said:

Lol come on man. Greeneville will best AC and Betsy on the path to the GOLD this year. Young devils are getting a little more experience every week and getting better go devils

If not for a couple missed tackles on kick coverage the big green machine wouldn’t have found the end zone...

1 hour ago, SpreadAttack said:

I can't say anything bad about the Greene Monster any longer until AC proves they can beat the Monster. We beaten Betsy but we haven't beat the Greene. This year I am looking for the Mavs to change that and maybe throw a running clock in there. But I only said looking. Lol.....I just can't wait to unzip my lips on Greeneville but for now I am shut up :?: