Harriman @ Greenback

orngnblk

11 hours ago, crow said:

Gut says Harriman but pulling for y’all. Hope I’m wrong. 

Well let me line it out for you all just in case you dont have all the facts.

PROS

1.We may have all our kids for the first game all year.

2.Our D has done pretty good other than Loudon and Meigs,yet we did hold meigs to 16 in the first half but Meigs has improved EVERY week.We held Oneida and OS to 0 and 7 points total in the first halves,but our O cant keep the D off the field so we tire easily with 0 depth other than Freshmen.

CONS 

1.Last time we practiced we were preparing for Coalfield.

2.We will have 0 practices for Harriman if they dont change it to Sat.

3.It will be three weeks since we played a game.

4.We have not established an offensive strategy that works with our personnel "YET".

5.Our line play was nonexistent at OS.

So in other words crow I dont blame your gut!

Edited by orngnblk

10 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Well let me line it out for you all just in case you dont have all the facts.

PROS

1.We may have all our kids for the first game all year.

2.Our D has done pretty good other than Loudon and Meigs,yet we did hold meigs to 16 in the first half but Meigs has improved EVERY week.We held Oneida and OS to 0 and 7 points total in the first halves,but our O cant keep the D off the field so we tire easily with 0 depth other than Freshmen.

CONS 

1.Last time we practiced we were preparing for Coalfield.

2.We will have 0 practices for Harriman if they dont change it to Sat.

3.It will be three weeks since we played a game.

4.We have not established an offensive strategy that works with our personnel "YET".

5.Our line play was nonexistent at OS.

So in other words crow I dont blame your gut!

That 3 week off provides early on rust. Saw it last night lol. Kees to get the W

3 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Especially when we cant even practice till the Fri of game.So that means we dress and hit the game field with NO PREP for Harriman.

Sounds like the players are in a tough position to win,  I'm with Crow on this one.  I'm thinking Harriman.  

Edited by rtl112

16 minutes ago, nakedbootlegger said:

No way Harriman wins this game. Greenback by 2 scores. They have been laying low getting ready to make a playoff run. They have had enough time off to get things worked out and ready to go. Especially if 54 plays for Greenback. 

How can u work things out without practicing?Got some more bad news this morn but will not relate it at this time.SMH!!

5 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

How can u work things out without practicing?Got some more bad news this morn but will not relate it at this time.SMH!!

Guess your right on the practice situation but should be building some depth with the ones that can practice. Guess the point I was making is you all are down but still have a heart beat and greenback knows how to play football at a high level. I just have a feeling you all will rebound here at the end of the year. But keep shaking your head if you want to. 

Edited by nakedbootlegger