Trousdale travels to Cascade

tcjacket13

5 hours ago, Sidelinehustler said:

Region 5AA- 15 miles from Community, 68 Summertown, 25 miles Eagleville, 33 Forrest, 78 Lewis County, and 89 miles from Loretto.

Average of 102 miles round trip with 3 closer than Watertown and none as far as Jackson County.

Refion 4AA- 111 miles to Jackson, 88 East, 80 Westmoreland, 70 Hartsville, and shortest 50 miles from Watertown. 

Average of 120 miles round trip. 

My understanding is Cascade appealed to the TSSAA to be moved to region 5AA but were denied. I’m sure this was based on wanting a minimum of 6 teams in region 4AA.

Richland, Fayetteville City, and Mt Pleasant may bump up to 2A this time. Community should go 3A and Loretto down to 1A.

New Region 5-2A could have Richland, Fayetteville City, Mt Pleasant, Forrest, Summertown, Lewis Co, and maybe Cascade? We did the long drives out east the time before this and it sucked. 

2 hours ago, Salem said:

Richland, Fayetteville City, and Mt Pleasant may bump up to 2A this time. Community should go 3A and Loretto down to 1A.

New Region 5-2A could have Richland, Fayetteville City, Mt Pleasant, Forrest, Summertown, Lewis Co, and maybe Cascade? We did the long drives out east the time before this and it sucked. 

Looks like a good region to me. Going to 5 classes would solve a lot of these distance issues. That make$ too much $en$e for the T$$AA. 

Edited by Sidelinehustler
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Salem said:

I think cascade for sure goes region 5 next year, Monterey and York both coming to 2A are geographically closer, so Region 4-2A next year could be Jackson, Monterey, Trousdale, Westmoreland, Watertown, York, and East Robertson. 

10 hours ago, TCRadio said:

I think cascade for sure goes region 5 next year, Monterey and York both coming to 2A are geographically closer, so Region 4-2A next year could be Jackson, Monterey, Trousdale, Westmoreland, Watertown, York, and East Robertson. 

The Jackets have been rolling the last few weeks. Have they finally got everyone healthy in Hartsville TCRadio?

1 hour ago, anchordown10 said:

The Jackets have been rolling the last few weeks. Have they finally got everyone healthy in Hartsville TCRadio?

Don't let scores fool you. No doubt they are playing better but the level of competition hasn't been there either. As for the ol health-o-meter......it reads "gettin there".

• Like 2

12 hours ago, TCRadio said:

First, Congrats on the "better half"! Lucky Man! Remember these words, "Happy Wife, Happy Life"! Seriously though, I pray God Blesses your future together!

Now for your region. ER to York! 140 miles one way! Sheesh! Glad we are only 100 miles one way. Jamestown is a pretty drive for sure! 

5 hours ago, BCB~MVP said:

First, Congrats on the "better half"! Lucky Man! Remember these words, "Happy Wife, Happy Life"! Seriously though, I pray God Blesses your future together!

Now for your region. ER to York! 140 miles one way! Sheesh! Glad we are only 100 miles one way. Jamestown is a pretty drive for sure! 

Thanks buddy means a lot! York has 2A numbers hopefully they may get pushed to region 2 or 3 that was just guessing. 

11 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

Thanks buddy means a lot! York has 2A numbers hopefully they may get pushed to region 2 or 3 that was just guessing. 

Were probably gonna lose Rockwood. Just may happen we get them and maybe Monterey it seems I think it was. Course it's all speculative at this point.