McKenzie vs Union City

VOLnWTN

31 minutes ago, UCStrong77 said:

Yea. I know it’s a thankless job and difficult. I watched the illegal man down field play in slow motion. It wasn’t even close to being illegal man down field. Oh well that’s how it goes sometimes though 

We had two TDs  in a row called back at McKenzie ! Phantom holds..

Edited by PeabodyPride
  • Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

The calls have been questionable all season. I’ve heard they are having trouble getting refs because of corona. 

They were also being evaluated again Friday night.  Same way last week at our game at home.  I haven’t seen a neutral zone infraction by the defense all year. Three called I can remember the other night.  I think 2 by UC and one by McKenzie.  

55 minutes ago, VOLnWTN said:

They were also being evaluated again Friday night.  Same way last week at our game at home.  I haven’t seen a neutral zone infraction by the defense all year. Three called I can remember the other night.  I think 2 by UC and one by McKenzie.  

Evaluated ?  Was it against you guys that your own player some how pulled your own players helmet off and they called a penalty on us ? 

9 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Evaluated ?  Was it against you guys that your own player some how pulled your own players helmet off and they called a penalty on us ? 

Twice !!!! A buddy of mine watched from my highschool in ATL. Happens to have won multiple championships in three programs,he said he had never in 25 years of coaching had he seen such a blatant attempt to keep a team in a game as PHS @ McKenzie ,I don't at all blame the fan base or Rebs team,all quality folks but there is something dirty in the air when you play The Rebs at home !!!! coincidence,maybe ,but no one can watch our game and say it wasn't insane ! And yes fall break can cause issues when it comes to teenage player ,to answer another post! We know all to well at PHS ! I really really want another crack at the Rebs for our boys in the playoffs ! One of my favorite posters on here is @TyroneBiggums cause just calls it like he says it and I wanna be line him when I grow up kinfolk !!!! 

RTR

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, UCStrong77 said:

Yea. I know it’s a thankless job and difficult. I watched the illegal man down field play in slow motion. It wasn’t even close to being illegal man down field. Oh well that’s how it goes sometimes though 

They are getting paid to do a job. Replay needs to be introduced. it would be very simple. They are already doing it in other states 

Edited by Tide21

25 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

My point was they were probably a little more flag happy on both sides.  But it’s whatever. Everyone knows Trenton is the team to beat.  I have much respect for you guys.  I have three friends on the staff and respect the heck out of them. Good luck to you guys. If officiating is subpar and I agree in some cases it is, I can give you the link to sign up.  

4 minutes ago, VOLnWTN said:

My point was they were probably a little more flag happy on both sides.  But it’s whatever. Everyone knows Trenton is the team to beat.  I have much respect for you guys.  I have three friends on the staff and respect the heck out of them. Good luck to you guys. If officiating is subpar and I agree in some cases it is, I can give you the link to sign up.  

Flag happy and making the wrong calls are 2 different things. I have said it before. They are getting paid to do a job. They aren’t doing it for free. If I had the time I would but my job that pays the bills wouldn’t let me. 

Edited by Tide21
  • Like 1