Bulldogs to Rebel Hill.

pujo

4 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I would agree you didnt need to go to it especially in the first half. South Greene though was much more comfortable doing it though especially in the second half. Myself I feel the kickoff return was what really doomed you all. Your team was pretty dominant the first half, but that really took alot of the wind out of your teams sails I thought. South Greene just slowly built momentum and got two fast scores within three minutes left in the game. It's a tough loss really. 

The phantom false start with a 4th and 3 to end the game doomed us. Kinda get tired playoff two games in one

13 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

The phantom false start with a 4th and 3 to end the game doomed us. Kinda get tired playoff two games in one

It was 23. He leaned pretty good as the center looked up just before the shotgun snap. At least that’s the way it looked. Good ballgame, just sucks to come up on the wrong side of those. 

2 minutes ago, crow said:

It was 23. He leaned pretty good as the center looked up just before the shotgun snap. At least that’s the way it looked. Good ballgame, just sucks to come up on the wrong side of those. 

Watched it 12 times. Still don't see it. If so, that official was sure paying close attention 

I guess we can watch every play about 20 times and find every bad call ever made had a foundation for the call. Eyes were crossed, mouth piece not fully inserted,  shoe untied, coach standing outside the coach's box on the 24 when ball snapped. Hard to believe those two officials apologized for the way the 2nd half was called when every flag they threw was the right call Lol

5 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

And they called it on 78 a lineman,  not 23 in the backfield 

I couldn’t understand the number called in the fourth and sure didn’t say it should have been called. Just saying what I saw. I know poor ole 78 got called for one early that wasn’t him it was 79. I guess the big fella is just an easy target. 

3 minutes ago, crow said:

I couldn’t understand the number called in the fourth and sure didn’t say it should have been called. Just saying what I saw. I know poor ole 78 got called for one early that wasn’t him it was 79. I guess the big fella is just an easy target. 

Whats your thots on SG D? Did you see a play where they didn't lead with the head? How many personal fouls did you see for trying to rip off the helmet after the play? Officials saw it. 

Just now, uknoit2 said:

Whats your thots on SG D? Did you see a play where they didn't lead with the head? How many personal fouls did you see for trying to rip off the helmet after the play? Officials saw it. 

I thought they played physical but honestly I wasn’t particularly fond of the way they played in regards to form and fundamentals. They did play hard and with a ton of grit. 

1 minute ago, crow said:

Always something to pick up on when you haven’t saw a team play in nearly a year. Why go into an offensive shell for the region championship?

They couldn't stop us! You're watching, what stopped us? Penalties did! Legit or not, it killed us. We had it over on the 4th and 3...Chances of them stopping us there were slim to none