South Pittsburg vs Sale Creek (Grider against this Cox man)

Roy Dillard

13 hours ago, Southtowner said:

@TheAmbassador hey big guy.  Tell me how we looked tonight from your viewpoint.  I know you usually see things from a different perspective than I.  Give me the ol Ambasstradamus breakdown.  

It was great to see the Pirates play a game at home. It’s been almost a year since I was able to witness it. Great being back home and seeing the team perform. 

20 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

It was great to see the Pirates play a game at home. It’s been almost a year since I was able to witness it. Great being back home and seeing the team perform. 

I hear ya!  I was so excited about being in The Beene last night that I arrived almost 2 hours before kickoff.  :)

One thing that bothers me though is some little kids too often drift themselves into the endzone during the game.  Also kids are on the other side of the wall playing around in the mulch there in Grider's bushes.  Parents need to keep their little ones out of those areas till after the game. 

1 hour ago, Southtowner said:

I hear ya!  I was so excited about being in The Beene last night that I arrived almost 2 hours before kickoff.  :)

One thing that bothers me though is some little kids too often drift themselves into the endzone during the game.  Also kids are on the other side of the wall playing around in the mulch there in Grider's bushes.  Parents need to keep their little ones out of those areas till after the game. 

You don't remember being a kid at a Pirate game. I do and it was s million years ago. Thought I was a grumpy old man.lol