Milan vs Hardin Co. week 10

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

18 minutes ago, SG4LIFE said:

What is full capacity at the new stadium in Milan. 
I know last week at South Gibson when we played Covington we were pretty packed in our stadium on Friday night

3500 home side 1000 visitor. However fire marshall capacity is different than seated capacity and is high because it allows for standing. Don’t know what that capacity is at Milan. There are many schools throughout the state that are not limiting capacity at all. For example I went to west Carroll vs Lake Co last week and there were no restrictions. 

4 hours ago, SG4LIFE said:

Make sure you bring your mask because one thing I know for a fact Milan is not practicing social distancing they will sell that new stadium completely out

Nope. We accepted TACA and TSSAA the first game and had a TON of coaches there that came in on those cards. Since that game, they have denied entry with the cards and it hasn’t been a problem. Get your facts straight. 

5 hours ago, SG4LIFE said:

Make sure you bring your mask because one thing I know for a fact Milan is not practicing social distancing they will sell that new stadium completely out

29 minutes ago, SG4LIFE said:

I know there was a lot of people at that game and I figured the administration at Milan would be trying to make every dollar they possibly could for the football program. I’ve been told the Milan administration usually does what they want to do. 

Lots of difference in those two highlighted thoughts... good way to lose credibility in a quick hurry.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1