Oliver Springs @ Coalfield

bfl96

1 minute ago, SportsnetWriter2 said:

Shut the recruiting junk up dude. It’s old and that’s a big reason why GB beat you all by as many points as they’ve wanted the past few seasons. I would hold on to that win you got against GB earlier in the season because it’s highly unlikely there’s a second one. 

Yyou been drinking the kool aid too I see. That is a big reason they recruited but it's ok 

Edited by bfl96
More to say

2 minutes ago, bfl96 said:

I am normaly respectful and really enjoy football and post a little on here. When someone is disrespectful toward a team for playing a great game against a really good opponent and coming up short it hits wrong. Greenback is a great team having a down year. I dont like posting this stuff about any team but I can give as good as you can if you want to be that way. And classless is grown ups belittling kids from truck beds park along the field. I know it happened I witnessed personaly

I wasn't referring to the kids when I said classless. But yes I like you enjoy a good hard fought game like you all had tonight. I enjoyed watching it. It doesn't matter which one of us make it to South Pitt this year we are all getting boat raced.

1 minute ago, bfl96 said:

Yyou been drinking the kool aid too I see. That is a big reason they recruited but it's ok 

No I just call it like I see it and don’t cry recruiting when we get beat. When I was in school they were loaded then too. We lined it up with them and beat them twice though. Just because they’re in a nice spot and get transfers from the local bigger schools doesn’t mean it’s recruiting. By all means though when you produce any facts and proof of your claim be sure to send it to Mr. Childress. When they smack you all around in the second around what’s the excuse going to be this year? 

1 minute ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

I wasn't referring to the kids when I said classless. But yes I like you enjoy a good hard fought game like you all had tonight. I enjoyed watching it. It doesn't matter which one of us make it to South Pitt this year we are all getting boat raced.

I agree sp is for real. I also enjoy good banter

2 minutes ago, SportsnetWriter2 said:

No I just call it like I see it and don’t cry recruiting when we get beat. When I was in school they were loaded then too. We lined it up with them and beat them twice though. Just because they’re in a nice spot and get transfers from the local bigger schools doesn’t mean it’s recruiting. By all means though when you produce any facts and proof of your claim be sure to send it to Mr. Childress. When they smack you all around in the second around what’s the excuse going to be this year? 

Well said from a team who has been on the outside looking for 3 years . Good luck in the play oh never mind harriman doesn't know what those are

50 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Heck I don't know if we can. Like Bfl96 said we have only won 1 game although we have only played 4 actual games. 1st loss was 3A #2 ranked 8-0 Loudon,. 2nd loss 2A #2 Ranked Meigs Co. And 3rd loss to 1A region 2 powerhouse OS. It was nice having all our starters available for a game finally. 

Real tough schedule plus this Covid junk makes for a decieving record for GB but you can say the same about Oz to a certain extent.  

54 minutes ago, bfl96 said:

I am normaly respectful and really enjoy football and post a little on here. When someone is disrespectful toward a team for playing a great game against a really good opponent and coming up short it hits wrong. Greenback is a great team having a down year. I dont like posting this stuff about any team but I can give as good as you can if you want to be that way. And classless is grown ups belittling kids from truck beds park along the field. I know it happened I witnessed personaly

I have seen it up close and personally as well, but I think it’s a great idea for home field advantage 

47 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Fortunately we are loaded and luckily everyone else is down, well not really down, just playing a lot of freshmen and sophomores.  

6 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

I have seen it up close and personally as well, but I think it’s a great idea for home field advantage 

Fortunately we are loaded and luckily everyone else is down, well not really down, just playing a lot of freshmen and sophomores.  

Mike I had to listen on radio and man some of those Freshman are gonna be special!!The Freshman Duggan is all state caliber right now but of course wont get mentioned because of the year we are in.Sophmore #20 ran straight thru some kids tonight.I dont even know some of the names that stepped up last night but man they played well.Very proud of #3 for coming back in and leading the O after a big hit,the kid played like a man.Our line had to have their best game together to stop a good Midway offense.

13 hours ago, bfl96 said:

Well said from a team who has been on the outside looking for 3 years . Good luck in the play oh never mind harriman doesn't know what those are

That’s absolutely fine as you’re not bothering me. I’m always honest about where we’re at as a program. This coming from the team though that had to drop to single A to have a chance at consistently struggling to go .500 on a regular basis. We’ll just smack you around in basketball and baseball like we do on a regular basis. It’s no secret our football team is down and young right now.

Just now, SportsnetWriter2 said:

That’s absolutely fine as you’re not bothering me. I’m always honest about where we’re at as a program. This coming from the team though that had to drop to single A to have a chance at consistently struggling to go .500 on a regular basis. We’ll just smack you around in basketball and baseball like we do on a regular basis. It’s no secret our football team is down and young right now.

Alot of bright spots on your team for sure!

1 minute ago, orngnblk said:

Alot of bright spots on your team for sure!

Yep. Like I’ve said though, a lot won’t change until we have a regime change. It is what it is though. Bfl even trying to talk crap on us is an absolute indictment on their ball club as they struggled to pull away for almost 3 quarters in a game they should’ve had wrapped up by halftime. Had we had a defense that knew how to contain it would’ve really made a difference this year.