Adamsville @Riverside

Pantherpride45

1 hour ago, PeabodyPride said:

And Riverside is beating a great Adamsville team according  to the play by play fellas...

Cmon man. Never said that. Yeah talked about how they solid program and good coaches for last several years. Giving respect where it is due. Didn’t say we beat top team in the state. That would be in the semi’s. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bigpun54 said:

Cmon man. Never said that. Yeah talked about how they solid program and good coaches for last several years. Giving respect where it is due. Didn’t say we beat top team in the state. That would be in the semi’s. 

All I heard all week was how good AV was so according to what everyone was saying it was a very good team that RS beat.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, ddaddy said:

All I heard all week was how good AV was so according to what everyone was saying it was a very good team that RS beat.

Adamsville is in no way a good team,plain and simple,not hating just facts sir,yall arensone good folks up that way but as I said your broadcasters where very fun to listen to but it seemed when Aville kept it close the reason was they was great ! And history is in the past the Ville hasn't been the team of old for years ! No disrespect to RS,I enjoy yalls style of ball but I call it lime I see it.GL to yall against Waverly next week to solid teams will make for a great night of football. 

Adamsville is in no way a good team,plain and simple,not hating just facts sir,yall arensone good folks up that way but as I said your broadcasters where very fun to listen to but it seemed when Aville kept it close the reason was they was great ! And history is in the past the Ville hasn't been the team of old for years ! No disrespect to RS,I enjoy yalls style of ball but I call it lime I see it.GL to yall against Waverly next week to solid teams will make for a great night of football. 

D daddy is from Lewis county good dude

Ddaddy is a Lewis poster