SGC @ FRA

ManOfMillions

I watched film of FRA against Davidson Academy. They've got good size up front and seemed to hold their own against a pretty fierce DA front 7. QB is a big kid, strong arm, not terribly mobile. They've got a quick, shifty little RB that can be a problem in space. Offense mostly RPO type stuff with a fairly balanced attack of air and ground. They can a couple of well timed screens when DA really pinned their ears back. Receivers run good routes and have pretty good hands, but not terribly impressive size or speed. Probably some of the same guys were playing DB and got worked over pretty good as the game went on. DA was playing without their stud RB and their TE who is a favorite passing target, so the relatively close final score may have been a little deceptive. However, if not for a pick-6 and a sack-fumble inside their own 20, FRA might have won the game.

22 hours ago, Bellsburg2 said:

I watched film of FRA against Davidson Academy. They've got good size up front and seemed to hold their own against a pretty fierce DA front 7. QB is a big kid, strong arm, not terribly mobile. They've got a quick, shifty little RB that can be a problem in space. Offense mostly RPO type stuff with a fairly balanced attack of air and ground. They can a couple of well timed screens when DA really pinned their ears back. Receivers run good routes and have pretty good hands, but not terribly impressive size or speed. Probably some of the same guys were playing DB and got worked over pretty good as the game went on. DA was playing without their stud RB and their TE who is a favorite passing target, so the relatively close final score may have been a little deceptive. However, if not for a pick-6 and a sack-fumble inside their own 20, FRA might have won the game.

Thank you sir!

I do not have access to film anymore... I appreciate you taking the time to give me a little insight. I know they have not won many games but they sure have played a nasty freaking schedule. Not really getting blow out by any of those teams either... For some reason when we play these guys its always close. 

9 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

Thank you sir!

I do not have access to film anymore... I appreciate you taking the time to give me a little insight. I know they have not won many games but they sure have played a nasty freaking schedule. Not really getting blow out by any of those teams either... For some reason when we play these guys its always close. 

I know that FRA is 1-4. Yes their 4 losses are to really good teams. Davidson Academy, Lipscomb, Goodpasture, etc. however their one win speaks volumes to me even more so than the 4 losses. They beat White House in overtime. I hear White House is not a very good team and they struggled with them. To me South Gibson is the clear favorite. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

13 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I know that FRA is 1-4. Yes their 4 losses are to really good teams. Davidson Academy, Lipscomb, Goodpasture, etc. however their one win speaks volumes to me even more so than the 4 losses. They beat White House in overtime. I hear White House is not a very good team and they struggled with them. To me South Gibson is the clear favorite. 

Fair, however that one loss was the first game of the season.