Haywood at Jackson Southside

reddyrebel6

3 minutes ago, stacmot said:

I will.  I know the TSSAA charges an arm and a leg to video playoff games.  Haywood (actually the radio station or some fan)  paid to videostream our semifinal game with y'all last year.

They did both the semi games we hosted against y’all. I still watch the one from last year and get tickled at the color guy being amazed we could hang with HC because we were so small. 

12 minutes ago, JacketLover said:

They did both the semi games we hosted against y’all. I still watch the one from last year and get tickled at the color guy being amazed we could hang with HC because we were so small. 

Lol...He does get carried away, and he sometimes makes some statements he shouldn't make, but he is a good guy.

22 minutes ago, stacmot said:

Lol...He does get carried away, and he sometimes makes some statements he shouldn't make, but he is a good guy.

The Haywood stream is up and running along with color commentary.  It doesn't appear that the Jackson public stream will show tonight's game. At least it's not working for me.

43 minutes ago, stacmot said:

Haywood's lack of discipline is rearing it's ugly head.  2 personal foul penalties and failure to field a kick-off.  Jackson South Side has cut Haywood's 23-0 lead to 23-13.

I agree Haywood played a very undisciplined 1st qt, they ought to be up 65-0 at the half. South Side just isn’t very good at all.