Mr. Football Candidates!

FridayMainEvent

1 hour ago, bglass said:

They already have buses going to Jackson they may as well go to Martin also!!

Why do you have to such a bum??  You mentioned your son the other day. I’m sure if someone was on these boards during his playing days spreading false allegations about him you would be upset. I got a feeling your probably a really good dude. You need to stop this and move on. If you got evidence turn em in. If you don’t have some class and move on. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Shut up.  You Westview people better keep this Simpson boy close.  Big Purple bowel movement will get a bus route in Martin to bring him to Milan.  I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

I think they have already tried to lure him, lol. His dad coaches at UTM and would be disowned if the kid left Martin.

10 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Shut up Jackass.  You think im joking but im not. 

South Pitts iron..........good for only one thing.........re-boot'n Roy!:lol:

Absurdnoise roseanne GIF on GIFER - by Mooguzilkree

:roflol::roflolk::roflol:

Oh.....BTW, Alcoa needs three games next year.......you skillet head want some?! You fellers sure do a bunch of big talking can you back it up?! :thumb:

Edited by BCsportsfan

AXEl ALDINO by far in 4A is an outstanding player and by far Deserves it but was Truly shocked DESMOND NOKES was left out. If you been to the games you know what kinda player he is and what he does for his team. ALDINO has absolutely one of the best Receiver crews in the State but he also is so mobile and fast and leads his team but Nokes is so important to what the Tigers have done to over the past couple yrs.  His numbers over the past 2 seasons are insane for a Reciever. Ask Macon about Nokes. Ask Tullahoma about Nokes. ALDINO DESERVES IT!!!!!!!!!!  Its just ashame alot of great players are left out because there not the QB