6AAA 2020-21

LadyCavsFan

49 minutes ago, 79champs said:

It is always something with Cookeville, they either shot it bad or officials were bad and it has rubbed off on the team. They beat York by 31 and then lost to them lol, they beat us by 30 and then won by 2 lol, btw White Co beat us by 40 last night. You are a mediocre team at best that will end up going home next week and let me already say it, you just shot it bad or man those refs were terrible, maybe your team wasnt prepared, stop blaming everything on other people!!!!

Won by 30 or by 2 still means you lost!  What did Sparta beat you by earlier in the season?  You are already home!!!! What are you even doing commenting on here, talk about mediocre!!!

Edited by Dad0414

7 minutes ago, Dad0414 said:

Won by 30 or by 2 still means you lost! 

Yes  we lose a lot lol, 2-22 the past 3 seasons and our 2 wins were against the worst team in AAA, Our last good win in the district was 2018 when we shocked COOKEVILLE in the district tournament lol, they shot it bad that night !!!!!!!

6 minutes ago, 79champs said:

Yes  we lose a lot lol, 2-22 the past 3 seasons and our 2 wins were against the worst team in AAA, Our last good win in the district was 2018 when we shocked COOKEVILLE in the district tournament lol, they shot it bad that night !!!!!!!

Congratulations on that win 3 years ago! 

Summary of last night's game.

1.)  Stone won. Nobody is surprised.  They lead the entire game.  

2.)  Tessa Miller Dominated.

3.)  Stone's Guards were better.

4.)  Mike Buck much better coach.

5.)  Cookeville's coach tried to run too much of the offense through her daughter.  Made Graves & others  non factors.

- There won't be a rematch. Good luck next year in AAAA.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, 6aaaFan said:

5.)  Cookeville's coach tried to run too much of the offense through her daughter.  Made Graves & others  non factors.

Great post, 0% chance of a rematch but wait until next year chirp chirp chirp, total underachievers that are the 2nd best team in the county!!! Upperman by 25 if they played

14 minutes ago, 79champs said:

Great post, 0% chance of a rematch but wait until next year chirp chirp chirp, total underachievers that are the 2nd best team in the county!!! Upperman by 25 if they played

You’re not at all bitter Lol!  Calling a group of kids underachievers tells me everything I need to know about you!  

22 minutes ago, 6aaaFan said:

Tessa is an awesome player!  I would take Shipman over any of Stone’s guards.  Buck is a good coach.  Graves and Gallagher should be involved in all offense.   I hope you’re wrong about a rematch!  Good luck with next year.  Stone is going to look way different without Miller!

Edited by Dad0414

So putting all that aside how will the matchups be moving forward.  I’m not talking trash I’m being sincere...wondering what to expect.  

Can’t take Warren lightly regardless of the record.  I’d be surprised if Cleveland could beat Cookeville but who knows.  Stone will have NO trouble with East Ham, they just don’t have the players.  White should handle McMinn unless they give them wide open shots.  

1 minute ago, StateChampDad said:

So putting all that aside how will the matchups be moving forward.  I’m not talking trash I’m being sincere...wondering what to expect.  

Can’t take Warren lightly regardless of the record.  I’d be surprised if Cleveland could beat Cookeville but who knows.  Stone will have NO trouble with East Ham, they just don’t have the players.  White should handle McMinn unless they give them wide open shots.  

I don't see Bradley having issues with Warren. Cookeville/ Cleveland might be a good game. It really depends on which Cookeville team shows up: when they're on, ( I've said it before) they are ON. When they aren't, that could make it close.

I hope Stone doesn't have trouble with East Ham. I remember going to East Ham last year for this first round game and Lawd it was a nail biter. Obviously Madison Hayes was a huge factor, but still. Take nothing for granted at this stage.

I haven't seen McMinn play this year, but just looking at schedule, I would think White County should win, but again, I'm taking nothing for granted at this point.

LadyCavs fan has watched a lot more of these teams in person than many of  us, and probably has a little better insight. 

19 minutes ago, StateChampDad said:

I would say you are right about all the games except I expect Cookeville vs Cleveland to be a great close game.  Those teams have played each other a lot over the past few years and have a good idea of what each other does well.  Wasn’t the Cleveland vs BC games 7 pts both times they played this year?  I expect a similar close game.