6AAA 2020-21

LadyCavsFan

4 hours ago, Alumn89 said:

Please.... elaborate for me.               As for the announcer, get over it.  He didn't lie, Lady Cavs were district champions.  Its at CHS, you think he is going to try to pump up the other team or their fans?    Do you also expect him to be as loud and proud when your team scores as he is when CHS scores?     You must have a pretty good life to be worried about that.  

Great game by both teams and congratulations to Stone.  They deserved it.   

Was at this game. First thing needing to be addressed was the heat in that place. Give me a break. That was ridiculous. 

Stone was co- reg season champs. Tie breaker is for seeding. Does not matter now because the ties are done with at this point in the season. 

Also heard cookeville mysteriously had issues providing training equipment before the game. 

Stone deserved it and I'm with pink panther on this. Hope cookeville is put out game one. 

1 hour ago, JET4LIFE84 said:

Was at this game. First thing needing to be addressed was the heat in that place. Give me a break. That was ridiculous. 

Stone was co- reg season champs. Tie breaker is for seeding. Does not matter now because the ties are done with at this point in the season. 

Also heard cookeville mysteriously had issues providing training equipment before the game. 

Stone deserved it and I'm with pink panther on this. Hope cookeville is put out game one. 

There was an Heat/AC problem in the entire school it had nothing to do with the game.   The temperature is never that hot in there.   Training equipment?   Huh?  Basketballs?? 

11 minutes ago, LadyCavsFan said:

There was an Heat/AC problem in the entire school it had nothing to do with the game.   The temperature is never that hot in there.   Training equipment?   Huh?  Basketballs?? 

First things first, if it really was an AC/heat problem then prop a door open. You say you had a heat problem then say it was not that hot, which is it? I was there, and it was ridiculously hot. 

Second, the training equipment was to treat a stone players knee before the game. Stone trainer requested if they had one, they said yes and was good to go. Then later in the day they say it just broke and wont be able to use it. Then upon finding out there was another at the school they said it would be available at a certain time then it wasn't. So no not just basketballs. 

Lot of BS to try and gain an advantage. 

8 minutes ago, JET4LIFE84 said:

First things first, if it really was an AC/heat problem then prop a door open. You say you had a heat problem then say it was not that hot, which is it? I was there, and it was ridiculously hot. 

Second, the training equipment was to treat a stone players knee before the game. Stone trainer requested if they had one, they said yes and was good to go. Then later in the day they say it just broke and wont be able to use it. Then upon finding out there was another at the school they said it would be available at a certain time then it wasn't. So no not just basketballs. 

People will believe anything....   If you think that CHS coaches have any say so whatsoever with the athletic trainers they are provided with, then you are sadly mistaken.   They are contracted out through a private company and often differ from year to year.  LOL at you thinking the LadyCavs were "trying to gain an advantage" with that.  

The school had issues with the storm.  Pipes busted because of power outage, so I was told the school was trying to warm up the building Sunday and Monday.  I remarked at the heat as well when I walked in and that is what I was told.   Again... acting like this was any control of anybody having ties to the team is ignorance. 

So thats 2 things taken care of.   Someone mentioned 6-7 things , so I'm still waiting. 

Lotta rent free living in this thread.  Funny that the Jets chimed in outta nowhere, lol

6 minutes ago, Alumn89 said:

People will believe anything....   If you think that CHS coaches have any say so whatsoever with the athletic trainers they are provided with, then you are sadly mistaken.   They are contracted out through a private company and often differ from year to year.  LOL at you thinking the LadyCavs were "trying to gain an advantage" with that.  

The school had issues with the storm.  Pipes busted because of power outage, so I was told the school was trying to warm up the building Sunday and Monday.  I remarked at the heat as well when I walked in and that is what I was told.   Again... acting like this was any control of anybody having ties to the team is ignorance. 

So thats 2 things taken care of.   Someone mentioned 6-7 things , so I'm still waiting. 

Lotta rent free living in this thread.  Funny that the Jets chimed in outta nowhere, lol

Coaches are in direct contact with the trainers daily, try again. Also this was an issue with a piece of equipment mysteriously breaking then disappearing. 

So you walked in and noticed the heat right away but was out of anybodys control to prop a door open to get some air flow. 

You don't have to be a fan of a certain team to see some BS.

Got almost 2000 more kids than stone yet still playing stupid games to try and win... who is living rent free now lol  

Edited by JET4LIFE84

3 minutes ago, JET4LIFE84 said:

Coaches are in direct contact with the trainers daily, try again. Also this was and issue with a piece of equipment mysteriously breaking then disappearing. 

So you walked in and noticed it right away but was out of anybodys control to prop a door open to get some air flow. 

Got almost 2000 more kids than stone yet still playing stupid games to try and win... who is living rent free now lol  

Your ignorance is showing!  You should really just stop and worry about the Jets when they actually play some competition! 

Edited by Dad0414

13 minutes ago, JET4LIFE84 said:

I said its never that hot in there.  I didn't say that it wasn't hot!  It was blazing hot and I would have had no problem with doors being open but in the past when they opened doors it was like a jet engine escaping the building and doors slamming everywhere.   And I am not even going to comment on the trainer because he is separate from the team and I am not surprised but I HIGHLY doubt that had anything to do with the coaching staff or admin.  Thats the nicest way I can say that.   I really hope that Mattie heals quickly and to 100%.   She is one of my favorite players in 6AAA.

5 minutes ago, JET4LIFE84 said:

Coaches are in direct contact with the trainers daily, try again. Also this was and issue with a piece of equipment mysteriously breaking then disappearing. 

So you walked in and noticed it right away but was out of anybodys control to prop a door open to get some air flow. 

You are really bad at math.    "2000 more kids than stone" .   

-Ive addressed the trainer non issue.  Believe whatever stupidity you want.  

-It wasn't my place to prob a door open.  Why didnt you? 

edit - *prop

Edited by Alumn89
misspell

2 minutes ago, Alumn89 said:

You are really bad at math.    "2000 more kids than stone" .   

-Ive addressed the trainer non issue.  Believe whatever stupidity you want.  

-It wasn't my place to prob a door open.  Why didnt you? 

You are not in control of the gym and neither am I. You admit it was an obvious problem that could be easily solved, yet was not. Thanks for proving my point. 

Cookville has more than double the kids Stone does.

If you quote someone at least do the whole Quote "Around 2000 more"

Edited by JET4LIFE84

3 minutes ago, JET4LIFE84 said:

Coaches do communicate with trainers? 

Try again. 

haha. Yes... this is a plausible theory.   I bet the trainer went to coach Gillies with a scoop. 

T: "Hey, one of their players really needs this piece of equipment tonight.  What do you want me to do, make it disappear?"  

CG: " Yes, why would I want this game to be fair?  Of course I want to sabotage this teenager for the sake of winning a game.  Make sure you get rid of it.  No.... better yet, break it and say , sorry, I don't know what happened to it!!!!