6AAA 2020-21

LadyCavsFan

2 minutes ago, Alumn89 said:

tell ya what.... why dont you make out Cookeville's schedule.  Go ahead, write down who it is you would like us to play.  I'll pass it along.   I'm just here to help!  Lets make everyone happy in this thread!!  

I'll personally bring fans the next time we play stone memorial and i'll make sure we have mystery machines and ice at the ready. 

Was not there but guess Stone got the ole double tap on cookeville last night. 

Y'all could not even take advantage of your last year playing schools you double and almost triple up on. 

Make your sched how you want, seems to be working great :roflol:

1 minute ago, JET4LIFE84 said:

Was not there but guess Stone got the ole double tap on cookeville last night. 

Y'all could not even take advantage of your last year playing schools you double and almost triple up on. 

Make your sched how you want, seems to be working great :roflol:

as long as you are happy with it.  thats all i care about big JET4L!!!!

We will see who keeps scheduling us as we move forward.  I've noticed CCHS has stopped playing us reg. scheduled games.  Shame.  We used to be "rivals". 

Lets see if stone or white county want to keep playing .... 

20 minutes ago, JET4LIFE84 said:

Before covid stone was at 987, CCHS was right at 1000. Covid did not change much. 

I knew we dropped below 1000. I think we started the year around 930 or a little less, but I could be living in a separate  universe 

Edited by buc1973

10 minutes ago, Alumn89 said:

We will see who keeps scheduling us as we move forward.  I've noticed CCHS has stopped playing us reg. scheduled games.  Shame.  We used to be "rivals". 

I doubt they will after this year, especially Stone!

51 minutes ago, Alumn89 said:

Lol thanks for proving my point, Yall are dying to play teams you are twice the size of (at least)

• Like 1

On 2/13/2021 at 6:00 PM, StateChampDad said:

I think 5-AAA does for this year.  (And we beat Catholic by 30 or so last time we played them too!) 

Correct. So stone memorial will be coming yo bradley. Bradley has 4 home games left. They dhould beat warren county snd then the cookeville/cleveland winner in region semis. Theres slready been snupdet in district 7,  stewarts creek who gave bradley a close contest back in November (45-44) is done. Thst new school beat them. Bradley has beaten oakland and blackman already this year. Riverdale woukd perhaps pose a problem to them. 

2 hours ago, Bearettesalltheway said:

Correct. So stone memorial will be coming yo bradley. Bradley has 4 home games left. They dhould beat warren county snd then the cookeville/cleveland winner in region semis. Theres slready been snupdet in district 7,  stewarts creek who gave bradley a close contest back in November (45-44) is done. Thst new school beat them. Bradley has beaten oakland and blackman already this year. Riverdale woukd perhaps pose a problem to them. 

Stone should give Bradley all they could handle.......if they meet that is.

Are all of you messaging grown adults? Y’all need some JESUS! You are pathetic talking about kids, hoping they lose. Putting teams down. How about if you have a leg in the race praise your team and quit worrying about others. If you don’t, be a fan! Who cares if you have 2000 or 200 students? Who cares if you have a 14-2 or a 2-14 record? These kids go out everyday and work their butts off. You think they want to lose? And they have you grown losers on here bashing them. #findanotherhobby #maybeanotherjob #canigetanamen

Edited by jscoach615
  • Like 1

I leave for a few hours and this place goes nuts.   :roll:   How about talking about the basketball games instead of the AC and size of your school.    You want to talk about schedules?  Take a look for yourselves on your teams coacht page.  Cookeville schedule is ranked 11th the last time I looked and I think and Stone was like 2-3.  See all those numbers next to the teams on your schedule.  Those are good teams.   See the ones with no numbers.....those are cupcakes.   It’s that simple.  Cookeville played like 18-19 ranked opponents.   That number doesn’t include the #9 team in the nation since they are not ranked on coacht.  I am fine with you talking about schedules because I think we play one of the toughest in the state.  

• Like 1