Coalfield @ Oneida

Spike016

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

I knew what you meant.Coacht cowboys comin in.lol

People need to lighten up.  No disrespectful to what you said.  Nothing compares to the speed and intensity of a real game, especially when your practicing against the B team. I can see both sides of the deal with what's going on this year.  Good luck tommorow to the Cherokees.

1 hour ago, rtl112 said:

People need to lighten up.  No disrespectful to what you said.  Nothing compares to the speed and intensity of a real game, especially when your practicing against the B team. I can see both sides of the deal with what's going on this year.  Good luck tommorow to the Cherokees.

I will say this rt and its directly at your cyber cowboy,if a team HAD to forfiet a region game and then BOTH teams had an open Fri night and then the OTHER team decided to just roll with the forfiet win and NOT play the REGION contest then THAT team should forfiet the ghost win for not playing the game when both had the opportunity and just said no and the other team get the W.We hadnt played or practiced so they should have NO EXCUSES!

18 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

I will say this rt and its directly at your cyber cowboy,if a team HAD to forfiet a region game and then BOTH teams had an open Fri night and then the OTHER team decided to just roll with the forfiet win and NOT play the REGION contest then THAT team should forfiet the ghost win for not playing the game when both had the opportunity and just said no and the other team get the W.We hadnt played or practiced so they should have NO EXCUSES!

I agree, I hate that they didn't take up the offer to play but it's not my decision.  I was just trying to speclate their reason for not playing.  Fact is we didn't beat Greenback, they were just unfortunate that the Virus hit at that time.  Hopefully, we shall meet in the playoffs.  I don't like a fofiet win and never have.  I think Greenback may just surprise some people in the playoffs.  I just hope everybody gets to play from here on out and leaves it all on the field.  

1 minute ago, rtl112 said:

I agree, I hate that they didn't take up the offer to play but it's not my decision.  I was just trying to speclate their reason for not playing.  Fact is we didn't beat Greenback, they were just unfortunate that the Virus hit at that time.  Hopefully, we shall meet in the playoffs.  I don't like a fofiet win and never have.  I think Greenback may just surprise some people in the playoffs.  I just hope everybody gets to play from here on out and leaves it all on the field.  

That's why I like you rt,you think old school,win it on the field.Well good luck and I'm like GHSBH I hope you win.

50 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Whata wrong with York besides mud-19?

First, I’m betting we pick up YAI and I’m betting y’all and Monterey end up in region 3 especially since Rockwood stayed 2A. Second Oneida and YAI just don’t get along well for long historically from a sports standpoint. Hopefully the relationship improves with the new HC but admittedly it did get off to a rocky start. At least from a fans standpoint.