Coalfield @ Oneida

Spike016

2 hours ago, orngnblk said:

That's why I like you rt,you think old school,win it on the field.Well good luck and I'm like GHSBH I hope you win.

You hope they win what? Food for thought again, nearly every school has been hit by Covid. Those that haven’t if it hits starting tomorrow then it’s season over. This area is experiencing an upswing drastically right now. Long story short, it will end the playoffs for somebody. 

25 minutes ago, crow said:

You hope they win what? Food for thought again, nearly every school has been hit by Covid. Those that haven’t if it hits starting tomorrow then it’s season over. This area is experiencing an upswing drastically right now. Long story short, it will end the playoffs for somebody. 

Against OS

2 hours ago, Spike016 said:

Our paper had a write up on it and it said Region looked like it would stay the same. I would rather not pick up York honestly 

Nope, paper said our region could “theoretically” stay intact. I would almost guarantee it’ll change.