Playoffs Region 1-2A vs Region 2-2A

TigerNation

Just a thread for everyone to wrap up their regular seasons and start the playoff discussion in. Everything is pretty much settled as far as seeding goes, barring a Happy Valley or Cosby upset next week. Even then I don't know that the seeding would change.

Cosby @ Meigs County

Happy Valley @ Rockwood

Oneida @ Hampton

Cumberland Gap @ South Greene

Region 2 has homefield in the Quarters if it comes to it. 

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, TigerNation said:

Just a thread for everyone to wrap up their regular seasons and start the playoff discussion in. Everything is pretty much settled as far as seeding goes, barring a Happy Valley or Cosby upset next week. Even then I don't know that the seeding would change.

Cosby @ Meigs County

Happy Valley @ Rockwood

Oneida @ Hampton

Cumberland Gap @ South Greene

Region 2 has homefield in the Quarters if it comes to it. 

If we were to beat Hampton and SG beats HV  that would put Hampton, Cosby , and HV all in a 3 way tie for 2nd at 2-2. If HV beats SG and Hampton beats Cosby that would put Hampton, SG,, and HV all tied for first at 3-1. The tie breakers would make my head hurt so ill let someone else figure that out. I dont think there is anyway Cosby gets out of the 4 seed even if we did manage to beat Hampton.

Edited by old24eagle

6 minutes ago, etsubucs said:

If HV, Hampton, and SG all finish 3-1, it goes to head to head, since that would not fix it, it goes to overall record, and SG will have the top seed, Hampton second, and HV 3rd. only way this changes no matter what happens is if Hampton loses to Cosby, then HV and Hampton switch.

That only happens if HV beats South Greene as well as Hampton losing, giving HV 1 region loss and Hampton 2. The lineup is pretty much set.

2020 Playoffs Region 1 vs Region 2

EditEast side of the playoffs

Playoffs Round One     Playoffs Round 2     Quarterfinals  

@1_Meigs County R2 00  

4_Cosby

R1         00    

@2_Hampton              R1 00  

3_Oneida        R2 00  

@1_South Greene             R1 00    

4_Cumberland Gap

R2 00  

@2_Rockwood             R2 00  

3_Happy Valley.      R1 00  

Here's my template in case any others want to use it.
Edited by Imthayeti

31 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

2020 Playoffs Region 1 vs Region 2

EditEast side of the playoffs

Playoffs Round One     Playoffs Round 2     Quarterfinals  

@1_Meigs County R2 00  

4_Cosby

R1         00    

@2_Hampton              R1 00  

3_Oneida        R2 00  

@1_South Greene             R1 00    

4_Cumberland Gap

R2 00  

@2_Rockwood             R2 00  

3_Happy Valley.      R1 00  

Here's my template in case any others want to use it.

I dont see it changing

29 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

I dont see it changing

Me either. Ours is finished in region 2. Even if we lose to Wartburg we would be tied with Rockwood for region losses and then still win on head to head and overall record, either or. I dont see Happy Valley beating South Greene so I'd say it won't change any.