JC vs TCA

swagulator

TCA has put themselves in a Great position as they secured the number four seed and a first-round home playoff game with the victory over Jackson Christian.

The TCA at Nashville Christian game next Friday now takes on added importance as TCA would secure third place should they upset Nashville Christian.

Edited by ReitzFan

17 hours ago, BigEdMo said:

Didn’t need the rain. Just brought the pain. 

An interesting thought there Big Ed. I do believe that Jackson Christian was very surprised with how physical TCA played. I will imagine that there are a lot of young men on both teams who are very sore today.

Last night's game was a great hard-hitting game between two opponents who have no love for one another. However, I thought it was a cleanly played game with good sportsmanship on each side of the ball. I applaud both teams. 

48 minutes ago, peteyrichards said:

Looking forward to the DA vs JC game in Jackson this coming Friday night. With a win DA goes undefeated during the regular season and roaring into the playoffs. Not much has been said about the Bears this year. 

Why do the 2 time state champions need to pander for comments on how great they are?

2 hours ago, Goldenpride said:

No need! Do I need a shirt and tie to be on the private threads? Just kidding. We play the wagons and I was coming over to say congratulate the fellow Region 7 brother 

I don’t even own a tie. Thanks man. It was a big tough win for our guys. I know Y’all will steamroll this week. Good luck the rest of the way. No injuries!!!

Very nice win for Trinity. #2 and #15 were both running really hard and making defenders miss. O line was firing off the ball. You can tell the whole team is playing with a lot more confidence in the new offense. Continually impressed with Butler's ability to tinker with his team until he finds a way to be effective. It also takes good kids to buy in and change on the fly. Congrats to the Lions!

9 minutes ago, Kublah said:

Very nice win for Trinity. #2 and #15 were both running really hard and making defenders miss. O line was firing off the ball. You can tell the whole team is playing with a lot more confidence in the new offense. Continually impressed with Butler's ability to tinker with his team until he finds a way to be effective. It also takes good kids to buy in and change on the fly. Congrats to the Lions!

Thanks man. But don’t leave out #4. He was the second leading rusher in the game. And if I am Correct that helps keep you guys on the other side of the bracket from Davidson. If that is the case you are welcome and merry Christmas. But don’t count out the Lions. Still a few more tricks up the sleeve. 

On 10/24/2020 at 3:45 PM, ReitzFan said:

TCA has put themselves in a Great position as they secured the number four seed and a first-round home playoff game with the victory over Jackson Christian.

The TCA at Nashville Christian game next Friday now takes on added importance as TCA would secure third place should they upset Nashville Christian.

Of all the matchups I’d love to see in the playoffs it would be TCA at DCA. Would be fantastic!!!!