Milan vs Westview week 11

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

11 minutes ago, TryNotToSuck said:

A lot of people said the same thing about Sadarius Hutcherson....

True, but you can tell he had more left in him than what was showing. South Carolina got everything that was there out and that’s why he will get drafted

sometimes qb’s  that are touted to be great in college go and don’t do well in summer camps or spring ball get lost in the shuffle 

Edited by Goldenpride

22 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

Hold the phone cowboy...  you already claiming he is the man???  

Dang, I know you well, but I am a little surprised by this one. 

THE MAN. He says... Lets see with time. 

I agree with the “in time” statement. I base what I said on what he has done so far only. Next if he goes 5-5 I may call him a bum. lol. Tell the truth did you think we would go from 5-5 to 9-1??

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Far cry from last years 5-5. Diffee the man. 

His personal work ethic is carrying over to his young men. And that work ethic will take those young men into the real world prepared for life. And a couple of state champ rings won’t hurt either. Just a matter of time. 

• Upvote 1

Man y'all are tough on this kid. It's no way you get all of them offers without Talent. Plus this kid probably goes to camps, that where you really get offers like this. So he showed them coaches something at them camps. Whether he never see the field or he starts, he'll get a full ride to a big time d1 school. Most kids in Tennessee wish they had his opportunity.

Edited by FIREBIRD80
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

Man y'all are tough on this kid. It's no way you get all of them offers without Talent. Plus this kid probably goes to camps, that where you really get offers like this. So he showed them coaches something at them camps. Wheather he never see the field or he starts, he'll get a full ride to a big time d1 school. Most kids in Tennessee wish they had his opportunity.

I agree with this. 

9 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

His personal work ethic is carrying over to his young men. And that work ethic will take those young men into the real world prepared for life. And a couple of state champ rings won’t hurt either. Just a matter of time. 

Better hope Alcoa goes To 4A or 5A.
If not I’m afraid West Tn. Is playing for the Silver Ball in 3A.

Just ask Covington their teams have been real good and well coached and they still ended up short several times. 

10 minutes ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

Man y'all are tough on this kid. It's no way you get all of them offers without Talent. Plus this kid probably goes to camps, that where you really get offers like this. So he showed them coaches something at them camps. Whether he never see the field or he starts, he'll get a full ride to a big time d1 school. Most kids in Tennessee wish they had his opportunity.

Agreed, apparently some people don’t know what “D1” is. Expect this team to throw 5,000 yards a season with no help. I guess when he throws an interception, or goes outside the pocket to make a throw, he automatically loses that “D1” status.

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I agree with the “in time” statement. I base what I said on what he has done so far only. Next if he goes 5-5 I may call him a bum. lol. Tell the truth did you think we would go from 5-5 to 9-1??

I understand the excitement especially considering how spoiled y'all are to winning over there the dawg country. 

26 minutes ago, SG4LIFE said:

Better hope Alcoa goes To 4A or 5A.
If not I’m afraid West Tn. Is playing for the Silver Ball in 3A.

Just ask Covington their teams have been real good and well coached and they still ended up short several times. 

This guy!!  Alcoa is great. Not invincible!! David did take down Goliath!!! And I am Not talking about this year. The Big picture. Just wait and see what the coach brings. And thanks for piping up since Friday. Love hearing from the long time posters on the T. 

Edited by BigEdMo
  • Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

This guy!!  Alcoa is great. Not invincible!! David did take down Goliath!!! And I am Not talking about this year. The Big picture. Just wait and see what the coach brings. And thanks for piping up since Friday. Love hearing from the long time posters on the T. 

Been living under a rock you got to get started sometime though.