Milan vs Westview week 11

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

12 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

I felt like y'all were a way better team than the team I saw several weeks ago. I know that coach Butler is a good one and will get it figured out. I wish y'all nothing but success moving forward. 

I am always timid to post anything on the y'all's pages because I seem to have an ability to make people upset when I never intend to. None the less, congrats. That is a big win for y'all. If you make a playoff run there will for sure be a rematch I would think. 

U got to remember we have that little brother complex. Sometimes we take things out of context but a lot of times we have to fight to defend our boys. That’s why I will Defend Milan. Diffee is a TCA graduate. 

Edited by BigEdMo
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

U got to remember we have that little brother complex. Sometimes we take things out of context but a lot of times we have to fight to defend our boys. That’s why I will Defend Milan. Diffee is a TCA graduate. 

HHAHA! this is funny. Fair enough my man. Fair enough. 

Now that I know Diffee is a TCA guy I will hate the Dawgs even more! 

Last time I met him I thought he smelled like a wet cat/dog.

57 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

HHAHA! this is funny. Fair enough my man. Fair enough. 

Now that I know Diffee is a TCA guy I will hate the Dawgs even more! 

Last time I met him I thought he smelled like a wet cat/dog.

Man your smell is off. He is from the upper crest. That’s the smell of Champaign wishes and caviar dreams baby. 

1 hour ago, BigEdMo said:

Man I am A tide fan. But I am Also a Milan supporter because of Diffee. Let’s get real. Second half of the first game of the season.new coaching staff  Following no spring because of Covid and summer workouts not as a team for covid. So puff that chest. Y’all deserve it because of what y’all have done. But don’t hang your hat on a second half of a game. 

If we played Milan again they would beat us. I know that sounds bad but they are tremendously better, more depth and more on offense. They are getting back to how they once were and that’s something West TN football doesn’t want to see 

1 hour ago, Goldenpride said:

If we played Milan again they would beat us. I know that sounds bad but they are tremendously better, more depth and more on offense. They are getting back to how they once were and that’s something West TN football doesn’t want to see 

Milan has been a strong football program since they started playing. My grandad told me even before they integrated they were really good so once they came together they were a real force. It’s been their tradition and always will be. Just like Gibson county and Westview with girls basketball and humboldt with boys basketball. Milan is football, (Peabody has showed up as well) but that’s just how it is in Milan. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kiddmaximus said:

Milan has been a strong football program since they started playing. My grandad told me even before they integrated they were really good so once they came together they were a real force. It’s been their tradition and always will be. Just like Gibson county and Westview with girls basketball and humboldt with boys basketball. Milan is football, (Peabody has showed up as well) but that’s just how it is in Milan. 

Agreed. The kids nowadays don’t know the dawgs that I grew up watching and played against. Opposing teams used to fear looking across the home side of Jonnie Hale Stadium

10 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I agree with the “in time” statement. I base what I said on what he has done so far only. Next if he goes 5-5 I may call him a bum. lol. Tell the truth did you think we would go from 5-5 to 9-1??

Big Purple bowel movement what kind of mess is this? You need to give credit to the players and not all to the coach.  Or was their orchestrating? I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

8 hours ago, Goldenpride said:

Come on man. You know you don’t believe what you just said. 

18 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Again it is 3. Not 5 or 6.  #26 Easley is from Mississippi. #1 Anthony Brown and #22 DJ Smith are from Liberty. They live together and are related. They moved here a few years ago from Michigan. This is all of the transfers. Please stop spreading this lie. 

So this is the 3 I heard about this weekend living together outside the special school district? What happens to the playoff picture if any truth to it?