Milan vs Westview week 11

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

First of all. We hope these adults. Coaches. Administrators. Handlers. Didn’t orchestrate this situation. The players couldn’t do this. It’s was adults. 
The people who will suffer the most will be the true players of Milan. The homegrown boys that grew up wanting to wear the purple and white of Milan. To be a homegrown Bulldog. 
The parents that have spent tax dollars living in Milan who helped build your new stadium. These are the young men who will suffer. The ones who wanted to be the next Rod Smith or Caleb Powell. 
#5 who was in line to be the next QB until a transfer was brought in to take his place. If any of this is true.
I hope you are sincere BigPurpleMachine when you say the right people are To be punished if found guilty. 
An earlier person post Milan is tired of 5-6 win seasons. We will do what we have too to get back to the Ole Bulldawg way. 
That is desperation that will get you in trouble. 
Tssaa bylaws state that coaches and administrators are responsible for what goes On in their programs. 
Greg Scott should know this. He was a member of the Tssaa Board of control. 
Milan is not a big town. Everyone knows when something is going good or bad. 

5 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

I’m more of a realistic everyday kind of sweater vester. Wasn’t raised in the vest but have stretched a few out in my lifetime. 

HAHAHAH !!!!   YOUR FUNNY!!! I hope I get the chance to meet you soon. 

Just how far did you stretch it is my question! 

Honestly, I just LOLed! 

Edited by ManOfMillions

22 minutes ago, Mustang1969 said:

Dang y’all know this is about the time they turned in Fayetteville last season. Personally, I hope it’s not true BUT how does a kid just magically follow his former high school coach in Mississippi to Milan, Tn. and it be aboveboard? 

Diffee was not his coach in Mississippi. 

7 minutes ago, SG4LIFE said:

First of all. We hope these adults. Coaches. Administrators. Handlers. Didn’t orchestrate this situation. The players couldn’t do this. It’s was adults. 
The people who will suffer the most will be the true players of Milan. The homegrown boys that grew up wanting to wear the purple and white of Milan. To be a homegrown Bulldog. 
The parents that have spent tax dollars living in Milan who helped build your new stadium. These are the young men who will suffer. The ones who wanted to be the next Rod Smith or Caleb Powell. 
#5 who was in line to be the next QB until a transfer was brought in to take his place. If any of this is true.
I hope you are sincere BigPurpleMachine when you say the right people are To be punished if found guilty. 
An earlier person post Milan is tired of 5-6 win seasons. We will do what we have too to get back to the Ole Bulldawg way. 
That is desperation that will get you in trouble. 
Tssaa bylaws state that coaches and administrators are responsible for what goes On in their programs. 
Greg Scott should know this. He was a member of the Tssaa Board of control. 
Milan is not a big town. Everyone knows when something is going good or bad. 

Of course I meant it. If any of the powers that be in Milan did something that was knowingly wrong in any way I hope they get the book thrown at them.