Milan vs Westview week 11

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

Just now, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Your right we are scared. We started to pull a Covington and fabricate allegations against them but we just decided to play up instead. :)

Y’all kick those Jackson kids out maybe y’all can go back to 1a or 2a where y’all actually won something!! Remember cheaters never win and winners never cheat !! Karma will get ya. Lots of guilty folks didn’t go to jail just had connections!

Milan has the #4 recruiting class in 2021 behind Bama. Clemson and Alcoa. 

Got 7 grad transfers and 3 5th year seniors coming in from Liberty. Couldn’t graduate from Liberty but expected to be in top 10 in Milan’s 2022 graduation class. 
That was promised by the principal.  

Y’all going to need more than a duplex to house all those guys. 

2 hours ago, bglass said:

Y’all kick those Jackson kids out maybe y’all can go back to 1a or 2a where y’all actually won something!! Remember cheaters never win and winners never cheat !! Karma will get ya. Lots of guilty folks didn’t go to jail just had connections!

I’m going to take the high road and ignore you like I am the other trolls. It’s a shame because you used to post some good quality stuff. Now you seem intent on being a bum that only wants to trash kids. It’s all good. To each his own. Just remember Milan actually has a 3A gold ball unlike Covington. :)

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

7 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Milan up 22-0 at the half. Milan playing pretty conservative on offense with some young guys getting time. Westview can do nothing on offense. I believe they may have negative yardage for the first half. 

Listening to it. I have no idea why Simpson is there. Westview doesn’t much besides him