Loudon vs Red Bank

ChineseFlu

When do you guys get Alcoa, Lions fans?  Wondering what your win tonight meant for playoff placement.  Loudon ran their mouths way too much last year. They left with a 56-0 beatdown in the semis.  I feel like y'all will be way better than that.  Congrats on the shutout tonight.  If y'all come up here it will be a great game and look forward to seeing your athletes.  

5 hours ago, twistedtornado said:

When do you guys get Alcoa, Lions fans?  Wondering what your win tonight meant for playoff placement.  Loudon ran their mouths way too much last year. They left with a 56-0 beatdown in the semis.  I feel like y'all will be way better than that.  Congrats on the shutout tonight.  If y'all come up here it will be a great game and look forward to seeing your athletes.  

Got a couple guys with SEC offers and if I heard right 13 D1 offers across the roster! It will be great 

11 hours ago, twistedtornado said:

If Red Bank is only 13 points better than Loudon while Loudon has 3 key starters out, I wouldn't expect them to give Alcoa much of a game.

Also, how does Loudon 'running their mouth' last year have any relevance to 56-0 loss? Regardless of 'running their mouth' or not the score would have been similar to what is was. Alcoa would contend for a championship on a 6A level so don't pretend the playing field is fair.

13 hours ago, twistedtornado said:

If Red Bank makes it to the Semi-Finals, you will need to get a ticket and a ride to Red Bank. Semi-Final game will be on the road.

5 hours ago, HasBeenHero said:

If Red Bank is only 13 points better than Loudon while Loudon has 3 key starters out, I wouldn't expect them to give Alcoa much of a game.

Also, how does Loudon 'running their mouth' last year have any relevance to 56-0 loss? Regardless of 'running their mouth' or not the score would have been similar to what is was. Alcoa would contend for a championship on a 6A level so don't pretend the playing field is fair.

From what I heard Red Bank played real lax last night to avoid injuries. Any stats on the game? From what I heard Loudon couldn’t move the ball at all

18 hours ago, Lionsguy423 said:

From what I heard Red Bank played real lax last night to avoid injuries. Any stats on the game? From what I heard Loudon couldn’t move the ball at all

They sat out 3 starters early in the game, and Loudon did control the clock in the first quarter. They had the ball for about 6 minutes, it ended in a 4th down stop by the Lions. Loudon played really cocky, that 4th down should have been a field goal. The game calls was kind of weird, the refs called 4 pass interference calls on red bank, and 3 were not even catchable. The QB should have gotten called for intentional grounding at least 3 times. Red Bank stopped the run and passing game for Loudon for most of the game. Loudon was really smart by eating up the clock. I could tell Red Bank was playing really smart safe football that night. I watched the whole game on one of the parents live on facebook.