Loudon vs Red Bank

ChineseFlu

Red Bank thumped Mc Central 45-0 am I right? 

Red Bank os extremely fast and physical! Rico Tremble pretty much does what he wants! He will go anywhere he wants at the next level! Cam bell is a force to recon with on the D line! Also has tons of offers. I would hate to line up against this team this year!  Gonna be a great game I can’t wait! 

10 hours ago, logcabinman said:

Red Bank is my pick for this game.  Hats off to Davis at McMinn Central, they could have taken that Vid win, but chose to play.  

Seen both play. Red Bank front 7 on defense is pretty dang good. Don't think the Loudon OL matches up well with them. Red Bank will be able to rush the passer. Lions are pretty vanilla on offense but have break away speed all over the field.

Don't see Redskins running the football on Red Bank and you don't want to be in 3rd and long very much.

Red Bank is the best team Loudon has played this year.....by far.

11 hours ago, Charger64 said:

Seen both play. Red Bank front 7 on defense is pretty dang good. Don't think the Loudon OL matches up well with them. Red Bank will be able to rush the passer. Lions are pretty vanilla on offense but have break away speed all over the field.

Don't see Redskins running the football on Red Bank and you don't want to be in 3rd and long very much.

Perfectly said!!!!

• Like 1

On 10/26/2020 at 9:44 PM, Charger64 said:

Loudon QB is the factor for me. He throws well that night LHS wins. He throws bad RBHS wins

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Haydiboy said:

I couldn't watch  the game but seen that mcminn central upset  brainerd 

McMinn Central led 26-14 late and held on for a 26-22 win. This means if Loudon wins, Loudon is champion, Brainerd is second, and Red Bank is third. If Red Bank wins, Red Bank is champion, Loudon is second, and Brainerd is third.

8 hours ago, McMinn Central Maniac said:

McMinn Central led 26-14 late and held on for a 26-22 win. This means if Loudon wins, Loudon is champion, Brainerd is second, and Red Bank is third. If Red Bank wins, Red Bank is champion, Loudon is second, and Brainerd is third.

Huge win for the Chargers.  Up and down all year.  Tough schedule too!  They will have a pretty good team coming back next year.  Proud of the effort last night.

2 hours ago, logcabinman said:

Huge win for the Chargers.  Up and down all year.  Tough schedule too!  They will have a pretty good team coming back next year.  Proud of the effort last night.

Congratulations to Central on the much-needed win. I watched the game and couldn't believe how undisciplined and lethargic Brainerd looked. Have they had some players quit since they soundly beat Sweetwater earlier this season?