Region 6-3A Championship Game: Fairview @ Stewart County

BoardHater71

13 hours ago, flyintheointment2019 said:

Everybody in the region is a Stewart County fan this week.  I hope they beat Fairview even though one of our old coaches from Cheatham is coaching there now.  

I've seen both of these teams play this season. Let's just be real honest... Stewart co has a couple of players and their team plays hard, but Stewart is a 2nd rate program with a 3rd rate coaching staff.

I expect Fairview will have the clock running in the 2nd half this week,  and Stewarts season will be over after next week.

13 hours ago, Rebelman69 said:

who is this guy? Pump the breaks on what? We are obviously the class of 3a football by god. To be the champ we have to beat the champs. That will happen this Friday night in the great city of Dover. Then we will worry about the chumps from Pearl-Cohn. CatfishHunter “we” don’t belong in the same sentence? You’re  not apart of rebel football or are you? Talk smack about my mighty rebels again and I’m gonna have to smack the taste right out your mouth. Your entire take is hot garbage. I rather hear Stephen A. Smith talk about my cowboys then hear that absolutely insane and pathetic stuff you just typed. Not to mention I heard Hughes wasn’t even the best QB on his own staff. Rebels by 28.

We as in the Yellow Jackets of Fairview!!!  There hasn't been a team in this region that can compete with us.  The only time I go to Dover is to witness our sports teams dominate the Rebels.  I also make sure I drive 5 mph less than the speed limit otherwise I'll be getting a ticket in that place yall somehow consider a city.  Trailer parks and one red light doesn't make you a city.

On 10/26/2020 at 7:29 PM, Rebelman69 said:

who is this guy? Pump the breaks on what? We are obviously the class of 3a football by god. To be the champ we have to beat the champs. That will happen this Friday night in the great city of Dover. Then we will worry about the chumps from Pearl-Cohn. CatfishHunter “we” don’t belong in the same sentence? You’re  not apart of rebel football or are you? Talk smack about my mighty rebels again and I’m gonna have to smack the taste right out your mouth. Your entire take is hot garbage. I rather hear Stephen A. Smith talk about my cowboys then hear that absolutely insane and pathetic stuff you just typed. Not to mention I heard Hughes wasn’t even the best QB on his own staff. Rebels by 28.

:ugeek:

12 hours ago, CatfishHunter said:

We as in the Yellow Jackets of Fairview!!!  There hasn't been a team in this region that can compete with us.  The only time I go to Dover is to witness our sports teams dominate the Rebels.  I also make sure I drive 5 mph less than the speed limit otherwise I'll be getting a ticket in that place yall somehow consider a city.  Trailer parks and one red light doesn't make you a city.

2 Redlights Now FYI*

On 10/26/2020 at 11:53 AM, chrisburr said:

Stewart County is having quiet the season, i say rebels by 3 to finish the job

theyll lose to Harpeth in the second round (Or East Nashville in the first)

They are on the rise and are better than Fairview, Camden, PC and Giles County

I have come to the conclusion that you are a troll, you don't believe any of what you said, I have seen your ridiculous takes all over the T, definitely trolling.....

8 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

Fairview is going to put Stewart County in check Friday. Much respect for the View!

whoever is saying they are going to beat Nashville East or Pearl Cohn is definitely smoking something. I think those two teams will meet in the Quarterfinals to see who get Milan/ Covington. If Milan still gets to play.

You can’t count Fairview out. They’re on my radar!!!

On 10/27/2020 at 9:13 AM, CatfishHunter said:

Go Stewart.  I hate Fairview.