Final Week Region Championship Games in 3A & 4A

BoardHater71

Winners in BOLD

Team I think goes further in playoffs in Italics

Loudon/Red Bank (I expect the loser of this game to beat the winner of this game in the 2nd round of the playoffs before falling to Brainerd in the Quarterfinals)

Pearl-Cohn/Giles County (Both will have an early playoff exit)

Fairview/Stewart County (Stewart County is one of the surprise teams of the Season even though i still like East Nashville to come out of Quadrant 3)

Creek Wood/Springfield

1 hour ago, chrisburr said:

Winners in BOLD

Loudon/Red Bank (I expect the loser of this game to beat the winner of this game in the 2nd round of the playoffs before falling to Brainerd in the Quarterfinals)

Fairview/Stewart County (Stewart County is one of the surprise teams of the Season even though i still like East Nashville to come out of Quadrant 3)

Creek Wood/Springfield

Man you East Nashville all the way huh. I respect your picks. Why do you think or feel GC will beat PC and EN also beats PC? Welcome to Coacht btw

Edited by FBfan26

1 hour ago, FBfan26 said:

Man you East Nashville all the way huh. I respect your picks. Why do you think or feel GC will beat PC and EN also beats PC? Welcome to Coacht btw

FB26, this guy must be smoking crack. PC will face Milan for a shot to face Alcoa. I agree with him that Springfield will beat Creek Wood but I believe he’s wrong in that CW will go farther than Springfield in the playoffs. 

Edited by JacketLover

1 hour ago, FBfan26 said:

He’s not new to the boards. Had another account with a similar name he used to post under. He has a history of making ridiculous predictions just to rile people up. Every now and then he will sprinkle in a bit of common sense. 

On ‎10‎/‎25‎/‎2020 at 11:32 AM, chrisburr said:

Winners in BOLD

Creek Wood/Springfield

Brainerd won't make it past round two. Yes they record look good on paper, but look at who they have beat. Hixson, Lookout Valley, and really bad Austin East team (0-9), and Howard. If you sub back in the teams they were suppose to play , the winning ratio would be very different. Baylor, Tyner, East Nashville. I strongly disagree.