1A & 2A Playoff Possibilities: Andrew Lipscomb

CoachT

22 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Yeah I like the one for stupid people LOL. He has us as a 4 seed and we're actually a 3 seed right now. Unless I don't know what I'm reading.

He actually has yall finishing 3rd with an Oliver Springs win.  Otherwise he has you finishing 4th.  Your fate for 3rd lies in someone else's hand.

If you look at Class 1A Region 3 he has our region already seeded.  But it's wrong.  Copper Basin or South Pittsburg can finish 1st with a win. Also Lookout Valley or Whitwell can finish 4th with a win. 

I haven't really looked that closely beyond a couple regions.  

Just now, Southtowner said:

He actually has yall finishing 3rd with an Oliver Springs win.  Otherwise he has you finishing 4th.  Your fate for 3rd lies in someone else's hand.

If you look at Class 1A Region 3 he has our region already seeded.  But it's wrong.  Copper Basin or South Pittsburg can finish 1st with a win. Also Lookout Valley or Whitwell can finish 4th with a win. 

Oh I get it!Yep i actually think Midway wins and we get the 4th seed.Dont really matter 170 mile drive regardless.ASSUMING we dispatch Oakdale.I would rather play the best team in that region anyway,win or lose!

• Upvote 1

Just now, Southtowner said:

He has ours right.  If you look closer it is showing that Copper Basin and South Pittsburg are playing for 1st/2nd.  LV and Whitwell are playing for 4th/Out.  It's hard to read the way it is set up though.  

Region 3
三區
1st/2nd 3rd 4th/Out
Copper Basin Cougars South Pittsburg Pirates Sale Creek Panthers Lookout Valley Yellowjackets Whitwell Tigers
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

He has ours right.  If you look closer it is showing that Copper Basin and South Pittsburg are playing for 1st/2nd.  LV and Whitwell are playing for 4th/Out.  It's hard to read the way it is set up though.  

Region 3
三區
1st/2nd 3rd 4th/Out
Copper Basin Cougars South Pittsburg Pirates Sale Creek Panthers Lookout Valley Yellowjackets Whitwell Tigers

Yes. Thanks.

I was looking more so at a "star" showing that 2nd place position for us was already established with a "win" necessary for 1st.

EDIT: The way he has it is a simpler one line graph to read instead of a 4 to 5 line column. 

Edited by Southtowner
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Yes. Thanks.

I was looking more so at a "star" showing that 2nd place position for us was already established with a "win" necessary for 1st.

EDIT: The way he has it is a simpler one line graph to read instead of a 4 to 5 line column. 

Yeah, it could have been laid out a bit simpler.

58 minutes ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

Region 3
三區
1st/2nd 3rd 4th/Out

its sad that whitwell has fallen since winning the gold ball

ive got sale creek getting to the semis

I've got a much more simple one to follow on our facebook page.   I put a little more work into the last 2 classes (5A and 6A) but I intend to put the trimmings on the other four tonight.    Like the page while your there please.  Thanks: 

Friday Main Event Facebook Page

Edited by FridayMainEvent