Round 1: Oneida @ Hampton

Spike016

Oh they’re full bore as of today. I’m sure the coaches have a good plan, implementing it in a couple of days is a different story. Offense won’t struggle as much as defense. We’re gonna do what we do there. Getting the defensive reps to recognize and react to their keys will be much harder. We’ll run what we brung I reckon. Hopefully we can give them a warmup for round 2 :grin:

3 minutes ago, crow said:

Oh they’re full bore as of today. I’m sure the coaches have a good plan, implementing it in a couple of days is a different story. Offense won’t struggle as much as defense. We’re gonna do what we do there. Getting the defensive reps to recognize and react to their keys will be much harder. We’ll run what we brung I reckon. Hopefully we can give them a warmup for round 2 :grin:

1 minute ago, crow said:

Ain’t no barn practicing going on here. If we’re practicing it’s in the open. Don’t have an underground bunker like TC :lol:

Ain't NO chance Oneida shows up unprepared! Those boys may not have been practicing together, but they haven't been sitting and playing Mrs Pac-Man either! 

4 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Ain't NO chance Oneida shows up unprepared! Those boys may not have been practicing together, but they haven't been sitting and playing Mrs Pac-Man either! 

No but my biggest concern is getting the plan in place in an abbreviated week. Either way we’ll give ‘er. 

7 minutes ago, crow said:

Lambert knows as well as I do that the "plan" hasn't changed one bit from the last 4 meetings...He's had those boys keyed in for weeks