Round 1: Oneida @ Hampton

Spike016

49 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

I have watched 3 games.HV,SG,Volunteer 

HV both teams looked sloppy.As it usually does that time of year

South Greene teams looked very even slight edge to SG.They were a more balanced team.

Volunteer was a complete waste of time not joking they were worse than I was told didnt get nothing out of it but watching a Little A beat a big A.Did you all have more players than them?Shore nuff looked like it.

#4 UK2 is a fine,fine football player if #19 dont go for Oneida this will limit the Athletes on Oneidas side and with the layoff should tilt the game to your teams side.Im still riding with Oneida cause those are my boys up there been battling with the OnW for 37 years.This honestly can go either way.The layoff WILL hurt probably the first quarter mostly.If Oneida can keep you all in check till the fourth it tough to beat them.You all pop a 14 to 21 lead before half it's your game to lose.

Region 1 5a must have a bunch of pitiful teams, Davy Crockett was the only one who beat Volunteer worse.  Highly doubt we would beat them like that if we played again.

3 minutes ago, pujo said:

Region 1 5a must have a bunch of pitiful teams, Davy Crockett was the only one who beat Volunteer worse.  Highly doubt we would beat them like that if we played again.

Maybe not but if you saw a good team,I'm going blind.Maybe they just didnt respect a little 2A team.I dont go on who beat who worse.We put 50 in first half against 5A LC last year and Loudon barely beat them and killed us.Each week is different animal.

Just now, orngnblk said:

Maybe not but if you saw a good team,I'm going blind.Maybe they just didnt respect a little 2A team.I dont go on who beat who worse.We put 50 in first half against 5A LC last year and Loudon barely beat them and killed us.Each week is different animal.

We were much better that night, games can be funny sometimes.  

5 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Yeah thats my reasoning, I never go by one game, I go by total body of work, its much more telling. 

3 hours ago, Appvol said:

? If #4 just played defense and the other QB played what do you think your chances would be.

The other QB is a dandy and he's a stud but #4 and him are apples and oranges right now due to experience alone. 

2 hours ago, pujo said:

They would have our Coach evaluated for mental illness.

:roflol: