Round 1: Oneida @ Hampton

Spike016

Just now, PeabodyPride said:

Haha especially  since you would be sitting at a empty stadium,waiting tobwatch PHS this week...

It sure does look like you have an easy road this year lol. Even more so than the previous 2 years. McKenzie isnt the team they were first of the year it seems. 

2 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Nice try!

^_^

This board sure is quiet! Spike is chiming in but very little from crow, OnB and others....Maybe like me and too darn busy to be overly concerned with it.

ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, they don't have a cell signal in those barns they've been practicing in and can't post! 

Edited by uknoit2

5 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

^_^

This board sure is quiet! Spike is chiming in but very little from crow, OnB and others....Maybe like me and too darn busy to be overly concerned with it.

ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, they don't have a cell signal in those barns they've been practicing in and can't post! 

Your better off than we are least you got a game. 

32 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

^_^

Well you can be assured that them Hampton Poodles have been on the minds of Oneida and they will be out in the open today preparing for them :roflol: