COOKEVILLE QUESTION

dawgs82

1 hour ago, dawgs82 said:

If this has come up before, I apologize! Has the TSSAA made any mention of how they will handle ticket sales for the championship games? Will they allow one ticket for the whole day or make us get a ticket for each game? I try to go each year to watch all 6 classifications. 

I believe they are clearing the stadium after every game. 

They did announce it earlier.  

One ticket gets you in one game.  Clear the stadium and "clean" between games.  

As far as how many tickets will be sold per game, I haven't seen that, but I don't think it will be much different than normal.  I've never seen Tucker Stadium anywhere near even half full for one of the championship games.  There should be plenty of social distancing room.  

Edited by HTV

3 hours ago, HTV said:

They did announce it earlier.  

One ticket gets you in one game.  Clear the stadium and "clean" between games.  

As far as how many tickets will be sold per game, I haven't seen that, but I don't think it will be much different than normal.  I've never seen Tucker Stadium anywhere near even half full for one of the championship games.  There should be plenty of social distancing room.  

So we have to pay $10 (or what ever it is) for each game?

1 hour ago, bounder said:

When they did this in the past they had cops to clear the stadium. We used to go and watch all the games not this year. Even if they have Mark Packer doing the TV broadcast it'll be better than paying a ton of money to the T$$AA.

The mute button works well in that situation.