Milan about to get the hammer?

FuzzyFootballs44

1 minute ago, PulaskiT said:

They knew better. I see it all first hand I know what goes into the decision making and it wasn’t because they thought they could hang a money game for them

Exactly what it was. I’m glad we found a game, but I watched it on the live stream and it was sad to see. Liberty used to have a decent program going 

Just now, ManOfMillions said:

DANG!!! Closer that I thought. Y'all must have had a terrible night. Did you have several turnovers? 

We threw a pick on the goal line, and had a long run called for holding, and of course switched young guys in and out all game. They actually have some athletes but no coaching makes good athletes look bad 

Just now, Goldenpride said:

We threw a pick on the goal line, and had a long run called for holding, and of course switched young guys in and out all game. They actually have some athletes but no coaching makes good athletes look bad 

It all starts at the top my man. Look at all of the great coaches that have left the JMCSS...  Several of them are serving on your staff now!!! 

2 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

Liberty does not want any of Peabody. It would be a blood bath. 

You should see their high school softball field... about 8-9 years ago it was the envy of the state.... Now there is a lawn mower in the middle of the field that no one can find because the grass has grown over 10 feet high inside the field. It is a joke. 

It is sad for the great teachers and students that are in the JMCSS... I hate it for them. 

But the softball field at Liberty is just another example of what that school has become. Heck, that is the reason Lexington, SGC, Crockett, and Chester have grown. 

School board in Jackson is out of control. They are stuck in the 60's with a us vs them (white v black) mentality. They ran Eric Jones off for God's sake. Its shameful. 

Stupid across the board. 

You make great points and by far I’m a fan of your post. But really let’s be real why do everybody come in running talking bout JMCSS and their support? How is Northside and Southside having success in the same district. I don’t understand they are all in the same situation when it come to the support from board. Why not look at the quality of the coach and then make the claims. Liberty had a great baseball program as well but have since went maybe 3-40 in the last 4 years. Who is responsible who is the head coach. Oh I know the DC Wallace is. Guys those coaches are waiting to place Blame on the board rather then actually working with what they have. No other coach is complaining. Liberty Admin sucks the coaches suck. No liberty faithful even wanted these guys. Here is one for you kids age around 15-18. The team is 100% Black why did you hire a 52 year old white guy? This is 2020 those kids hated him and Wallace before the left and definitely do now. Word is no liberty kid is going back to play for sure 

Just now, ManOfMillions said:

It all starts at the top my man. Look at all of the great coaches that have left the JMCSS...  Several of them are serving on your staff now!!! 

True true lol. The comment on the decent program tho, yes they had great teams then and Hookfin had them going. I say for that stretch they had a solid foundation going for them. It’s like in baseball when we’d go over there the field would be grown out and everything. I hate seeing stuff like that. Kids deserve to have a respectable facility 

2 minutes ago, PulaskiT said:

You make great points and by far I’m a fan of your post. But really let’s be real why do everybody come in running talking bout JMCSS and their support? How is Northside and Southside having success in the same district. I don’t understand they are all in the same situation when it come to the support from board. Why not look at the quality of the coach and then make the claims. Liberty had a great baseball program as well but have since went maybe 3-40 in the last 4 years. Who is responsible who is the head coach. Oh I know the DC Wallace is. Guys those coaches are waiting to place Blame on the board rather then actually working with what they have. No other coach is complaining. Liberty Admin sucks the coaches suck. No liberty faithful even wanted these guys. Here is one for you kids age around 15-18. The team is 100% Black why did you hire a 52 year old white guy? This is 2020 those kids hated him and Wallace before the left and definitely do now. Word is no liberty kid is going back to play for sure 

Huh? I sorry, I will have to attempt to understand what you have posted when I am not near bed and tired. Again, sorry. 

4 minutes ago, PulaskiT said:

If no kids come back, could we possibly see some of those kids trickle to Humboldt?

3 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

True true lol. The comment on the decent program tho, yes they had great teams then and Hookfin had them going. I say for that stretch they had a solid foundation going for them. It’s like in baseball when we’d go over there the field would be grown out and everything. I hate seeing stuff like that. Kids deserve to have a respectable facility 

Sheww, Man it is a tough situation. I wish I knew the answer, because If I did I would be there to help them out. SOOOO many different angles, and problems to deal with. Ultimately I hate it for the kids. The ones that are there simply can not help where they go to school. It is what it is. 

40 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

Sheww, Man it is a tough situation. I wish I knew the answer, because If I did I would be there to help them out. SOOOO many different angles, and problems to deal with. Ultimately I hate it for the kids. The ones that are there simply can not help where they go to school. It is what it is. 

Liberty has upgraded facilities. They have a new weight room but kids say they never lift. They have what they need to win at at least one game. Not the kids or district at this point. Read slow and comprehend 

3 hours ago, PulaskiT said:

I know for a fact that it wasn’t south Gibson to Start it. I know you and DHStennis have a good relationship but he only knows what’s going on because he is the trainer for liberty. Once again these are facts from sources within the sorry program there. There is evidence were the coaches threatened to turn them in a while back if they didn’t return after akin was named coach at beginning of the year. I know you hate your guys are getting exposed but when you come for the kids who went through proper protocols to transfer and try to hurt them you end up hurting yourself. The coaches hated the past coach and thought with their buddy as principal they could do much better only thing was they got new equipment weight room etc that the previous coach raised the funds for. College camps and college home games at the school was big for them but of course his kind couldn’t use the resources so you bring two coaches in fired by this guy and hope to do better. Well 0-9 first year just sad and terrible. Btw all schools around had to deal with circumstances for Covid so that excuse will not work. Guarantee they won’t return! Karma 

Dude, What the heck are you talking about??

• Like 1