Milan about to get the hammer?

FuzzyFootballs44

6 hours ago, Milanfootballislife said:

At this point we all know Covington signed their name to the allegations. Most in Milan are familiar with the behavior of Covington’s HC and won’t soon forget how he behaved (as the OC in 2017) when Covington beat Milan by 1 point in OT at Johnnie Hale. When the game ended, rather than going to his players to celebrate, he rushed straight across the field to Milan’s home stands, running back and forth, taunting Milan’s fans like a school age child.

However, the question by many has been who fed him the garbage to put in the complaint and helped him write it? Don’t know how much stock to put into it, but the above quoted information (Head Coach who thinks he should be coaching the Bulldogs now) just keeps coming up from a lot of different sources but the name has not been mentioned once in these threads. Either way, it’s over and Covington will get to see our fury on Friday the 13th at Johnnie Hale. Karma will take care of the others involved. 

The last several years as Covington rose to the top in the west and traveled the road to Cookeville, Milan rallied behind their region rival (despite having their season ended by them more than once) and cheered for their success. It would be nice if Covington could ever at least try to muster some act right when things don’t go their way. This kind of crap is getting old. 

Meet you on the field Chargers. We’re comin for you now. 

That’s a very articulate letter for someone from Milan. Must have a masters degree in administration.
How would you know the letter was from covington Trenton Liberty SG Crockett dyersburg halls Whitehaven USJ Haywood pearl Cohn or Alcoa.
Or are these the schools that turned them away first   
who knows  except “BlackWallStreet”

First of all. Y’all denied of any investigation. Yesterday y’all were celebrating like you won the super bowl. 
So were there allegations really made or is this a CoachT forum shakedown full of lies. 

9 hours ago, Milanfootballislife said:

At this point we all know Covington signed their name to the allegations. Most in Milan are familiar with the behavior of Covington’s HC and won’t soon forget how he behaved (as the OC in 2017) when Covington beat Milan by 1 point in OT at Johnnie Hale. When the game ended, rather than going to his players to celebrate, he rushed straight across the field to Milan’s home stands, running back and forth, taunting Milan’s fans like a school age child.

However, the question by many has been who fed him the garbage to put in the complaint and helped him write it? Don’t know how much stock to put into it, but the above quoted information (Head Coach who thinks he should be coaching the Bulldogs now) just keeps coming up from a lot of different sources but the name has not been mentioned once in these threads. Either way, it’s over and Covington will get to see our fury on Friday the 13th at Johnnie Hale. Karma will take care of the others involved. 

The last several years as Covington rose to the top in the west and traveled the road to Cookeville, Milan rallied behind their region rival (despite having their season ended by them more than once) and cheered for their success. It would be nice if Covington could ever at least try to muster some act right when things don’t go their way. This kind of crap is getting old. 

Meet you on the field Chargers. We’re comin for you now. 

This is really getting blamed on Covington?  WOW!! Come on, I’ve seen it all now. You all can’t be serious. 

Edited by ChargerFootball
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, SG4LIFE said:

That’s a very articulate letter for someone from Milan. Must have a masters degree in administration.
How would you know the letter was from covington Trenton Liberty SG Crockett dyersburg halls Whitehaven USJ Haywood pearl Cohn or Alcoa.

First of all. Y’all denied of any investigation. Yesterday y’all were celebrating like you won the super bowl. 
So were there allegations really made or is this a CoachT forum shakedown full of lies. 

Either Greg Scott is leaking info from the Board of Control or it’s all pure speculation and rumor and hearsay; all of which every single poster was denouncing and yelling foul about in the first place. 

So which is it? I’ll be waiting  

This isn’t Burger King where you can have it your way. 

32 minutes ago, SG4LIFE said:

15 minutes ago, Buzzball1 said:

Either Greg Scott is leaking info from the Board of Control or it’s all pure speculation and rumor and hearsay; all of which every single poster was denouncing and yelling foul about in the first place. 

So which is it? I’ll be waiting  

This isn’t Burger King where you can have it your way. 

Read the book of comments on the thread genius. More than one person stated it and I guess it’s just a coincidence Covington newspaper was the one and only media willing to tweet unverified info from “multiple sources” in an effort to smear our program in the media. My problem since Monday was the speculation and public smears without any  investigative results and the fact that even if we were found to have committed no wrongdoing you were going to dismiss it as corruption and proceed with your smears which is exactly what you have done. Get a hobby. No one owes either of you any explanations. Leave these kids alone. Your level of obsession is disturbing. 

14 minutes ago, Milanfootballislife said:

Read the book of comments on the thread genius. More than one person stated it and I guess it’s just a coincidence Covington newspaper was the one and only media willing to tweet unverified info from “multiple sources” in an effort to smear our program in the media. My problem since Monday was the speculation and public smears without any  investigative results and the fact that even if we were found to have committed no wrongdoing you were going to dismiss it as corruption and proceed with your smears which is exactly what you have done. Get a hobby. No one owes either of you any explanations. Leave these kids alone. Your level of obsession is disturbing. 

I have had enough. I am going to completely ignore any trolls that want to throw shade at Milan over this situation. They are doing it to get us riled up. I’m done giving them what they want. I suggest the loyal Milan supporters do the same. If n one talks to them they will eventually go away. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I have had enough. I am going to completely ignore any trolls that want to throw shade at Milan over this situation. They are doing it to get us riled up. I’m done giving them what they want. I suggest the loyal Milan supporters do the same. If n one talks to them they will eventually go away. 

Same.^^^^^

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, Milanfootballislife said:

So your verifying, for the Coach T record, that it is not confirmed Covington was signed on the official complaint, but only through pure speculation, gossip, and Coach T thread comments that it was Covington?

Friday Main Event knew of the story, and was under the impression Milan would be forfeiting and missing the playoffs. (Screenshots to prove it)

It’s not the kids fault they are good athletes and that they will get to the D1level. Even if they stayed At Liberty. 
“BlackWallStreet” had them going to camps and they were going to get offers from the same schools that had already offered them. So don’t go tooting your arrogant horn Milan. 
Its the athletic ability and camp exposure that gets them scholarships. Coaches can promote but the high school name or coach is not going to impress Saban or Dabo. 
It’s the corruption from some administrators boosters coaches and handlers that are desperate for success. 
it’s trickling down from college level to Milan. 

17 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Go teach someone who to beat and blow and be a band geek and leave the football up to real men.  Milan cheated and deserves to be punished.  They are only getting away with it because their principal is on the TSSAA board.  This is total bs and a slap in the face to every school that has ever been nailed by the TSSAA in the past.  Milan was practicing in pads all summer and I seen videos that showed it.  Let them get away with it TSSAA.  If this was Cheatham County we'd be 0-9 and out of the playoffs right now.  They are playing favorites.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, flyintheointment2019 said:

Go teach someone who to beat and blow and be a band geek and leave the football up to real men.  Milan cheated and deserves to be punished.  They are only getting away with it because their principal is on the TSSAA board.  This is total bs and a slap in the face to every school that has ever been nailed by the TSSAA in the past.  Milan was practicing in pads all summer and I seen videos that showed it.  Let them get away with it TSSAA.  If this was Cheatham County we'd be 0-9 and out of the playoffs right now.  They are playing favorites.  

May as well adopt free agency if  “it does not matter where you sleep.” - from the gospel according to thread comments page 20

Edited by Buzzball1
  • Like 1

On 10/28/2020 at 8:00 PM, PulaskiT said:

Liberty is behind putting out the “Fake News” since the players transferred out by feeding other schools total BS!! The coaches knew without those guys they would go DOWN AS WORST LIBERTY TEAM EVER!! The FIRST TEAM TO NOT WIN A SINGLE GAME. Losing by an average of almost 50 pts a game. Not on the old coach now those players who Liberty have now were there when the current staff was coordinators few years back! Some good athletes but TERRIBLE coaches. Ask the players and those familiar with the program! Just had a connection with the new principal nothing on their resume should’ve allowed them to be at the helm of that program. Complete Joke good luck to those Milan players. Liberty coaches back home sick at the moment because they tried their best to hurt these kids. 

...wait a sec here...the only player we reported transferred after July workouts to NS and played against us 

no other mention of the 3 liberty players has ever been brought up.  1 left after fall semester 19, the 2nd over January (i believe) and the 3rd was injured early last season and never rejoined the team

and we knew they got a place to stay in Milan after the season ended last year before Taylor left the program

so don't be blaming Liberty for this

the accusations that were brought  wouldn't make sense for Liberty to report 

also my source says it was Covington as well so...enjoy

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1