Rona gets a playoff team.

21 minutes ago, THE KING said:

The virus is real. The panic and the measures are what's insane. One man who tested positive told me he's had worse hangovers lol

Wonder if they will still be breaking their neck to come up with a vaccine after the election and it disappears. Or will warp speed disappear with it. A hoax vaccine.

1 minute ago, pujo said:

Wonder if they will still be breaking their neck to come up with a vaccine after the election and it disappears. Or will warp speed disappear with it. A hoax vaccine.

The vaccines are real.  Whether they are worth a flip is another question.  There are only about 6 vaccines that really work as true vaccines (Polio, Small Pox, etc). 

2 minutes ago, pujo said:

A BUNCH of smoke being blown I agree. Part of what I do now is collecting plasma from folks who have recovered from Covid so it can be used to treat patients with Covid. We collect for several different donors each day. I ask everyone I collect from about their symptoms. A few say they didn’t know they had it. A few more say it was the worst thing they’ve ever had and nearly died. About half say like the flu on steroids. There are so many different experiences with this deal it’s impossible to say anything for certain. 

1 minute ago, rlh said:

The vaccines are real.  Whether they are worth a flip is another question.  There are only about 6 vaccines that really work as true vaccines (Polio, Small Pox, etc). 

My question is why would T create a task force to come up with a vaccine in record time for a Hoax. Hard to have it both ways.

• Like 1

Just now, crow said:

A BUNCH of smoke being blown I agree. Part of what I do now is collecting plasma from folks who have recovered from Covid so it can be used to treat patients with Covid. We collect for several different donors each day. I ask everyone I collect from about their symptoms. A few say they didn’t know they had it. A few more say it was the worst thing they’ve ever had and nearly died. About half say like the flu on steroids. There are so many different experiences with this deal it’s impossible to say anything for certain. 

Yeah its everywhere for sure, some don't say anything .

1 minute ago, pujo said:

My question is why would T create a task force to come up with a vaccine in record time for a Hoax. Hard to have it both ways.

He never called the virus its self a hoax, but the politicization of it he called a hoax. Otherwise he wouldn't have shut down China travel in January and Europe after that. China, W.H.O were still saying it wasn't airborn through Jan 21.  Fauci was saying it wasn't a problem in Feb and masks weren't needed.  I guess he is allowed to to the Fauci Muppet Flop since he is a deep state bureaucrat and Hillary Rotten fanboy.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, pujo said:

Yeah its everywhere for sure, some don't say anything .

Yep, a 49 year old active hunter and outdoorsman with NO medical problems and in great physical condition was laid to rest yesterday after contracting and dying from it. It’s all Gods work, that’s why I’m more interested in the eternal healthcare plan :thumb:

Edited by crow

1 minute ago, crow said:

Yep, a 49 year old active hunter and outdoorsman with NO medical problems and in great physical condition was payed to rest yesterday after contracting and dying from it. It’s all Gods work, that’s why I’m more interested in the eternal healthcare plan :thumb:

You and me both.

2 minutes ago, rlh said:

He never called the virus its self a hoax, but the politicization of it he called a hoax. Otherwise he wouldn't have shut down China travel in January and Europe after that. China, W.H.O were still saying it wasn't airborn through Jan 21.  Fauci was saying it wasn't a problem in Feb and masks weren't needed.  I guess he is allowed to to the Fauci Muppet Flop since he is a deep state bureaucrat and Hillary Rotten fanboy.

OK why did he shut down travel from China and tell us it was only 5 or 6 cases and gonna be gone in a day or 2.  Also there was tons of people who still come from China. Check for yourself.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, pujo said:

OK why did he shut down travel from China and tell us it was only 5 or 6 cases and gonna be gone in a day or 2.  Also there was tons of people who still come from China. Check for yourself.

He was listening to Fauci, the Scarf Queen et al.  There were U.S. Citizens making their way back and going into quarantine.  Check for yourself.  I was on this crap when it came on the radar in December.  The media was mostly ignoring it.  Stretch Pelosi was running around San Fran Chinatown Feb 24th.  Bill De Blasio was doing the same. Cuomo was acting like a cocky New Yorker into March.  As bad as things are, we are fortunate that it didn't spread as fast and as much as H1N1 did at this point in 2009-10.