Rona gets a playoff team.

1 hour ago, pujo said:

Where I sell antique bottles on Ebey, had a guy buy a couple of Items from me, gave me his phone # and I called him, talked to the man for about 3 hours ,he was terrified of whats going on.  People are  in a mess and don't know what the heck is going on, its causing depression on a huge scale. My advice is to not worry about it, Grand creator is the only place to put any faith.

Psalm 91 brother!

1 He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High
Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress;
My God, in Him I will trust.”

Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler
And from the perilous pestilence.
He shall cover you with His feathers,
And under His wings you shall take refuge;
His truth shall be your shield and buckler.

You shall not be afraid of the terror by night,
Nor of the arrow that flies by day,
Nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness,
Nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday.

A thousand may fall at your side,
And ten thousand at your right hand;
But it shall not come near you.
Only with your eyes shall you look,
And see the reward of the wicked.

9 Because you have made the Lord, who is my refuge,
Even the Most High, your dwelling place,
10 No evil shall befall you,
Nor shall any plague come near your dwelling;
11 For He shall give His angels charge over you,
To keep you in all your ways.
12 In their hands they shall bear you up,
Lest you dash your foot against a stone.
13 You shall tread upon the lion and the cobra,
The young lion and the serpent you shall trample underfoot.

14 “Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him;
I will set him on high, because he has known My name.
15 He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble;
I will deliver him and honor him.
16 With long life I will satisfy him,
And show him My salvation.”

4 hours ago, crow said:

Yep, a 49 year old active hunter and outdoorsman with NO medical problems and in great physical condition was laid to rest yesterday after contracting and dying from it. It’s all Gods work, that’s why I’m more interested in the eternal healthcare plan :thumb:

You said it, Crow. When He's ready for us, He will call. Both my parents have it right now and are missing their only grandson's senior year (last week's game and Friday's regional championship) due to being quarantined. I haven't taken it nearly as seriously as I should have up to now, but it's no joke. The politicization of it is sickening however. I pray daily for all affected, but we are fragile beings on this rock and we have to work on what is to come- what He came here to save us for the chance of...

Edited by Sweathog55

11 minutes ago, crow said:

Psalm 91 brother!

1 He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High
Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress;
My God, in Him I will trust.”

Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler
And from the perilous pestilence.
He shall cover you with His feathers,
And under His wings you shall take refuge;
His truth shall be your shield and buckler.

You shall not be afraid of the terror by night,
Nor of the arrow that flies by day,
Nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness,
Nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday.

A thousand may fall at your side,
And ten thousand at your right hand;
But it shall not come near you.
Only with your eyes shall you look,
And see the reward of the wicked.

9 Because you have made the Lord, who is my refuge,
Even the Most High, your dwelling place,
10 No evil shall befall you,
Nor shall any plague come near your dwelling;
11 For He shall give His angels charge over you,
To keep you in all your ways.
12 In their hands they shall bear you up,
Lest you dash your foot against a stone.
13 You shall tread upon the lion and the cobra,
The young lion and the serpent you shall trample underfoot.

14 “Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him;
I will set him on high, because he has known My name.
15 He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble;
I will deliver him and honor him.
16 With long life I will satisfy him,
And show him My salvation.”

Love it. 

3 hours ago, rlh said:

He never called the virus its self a hoax, but the politicization of it he called a hoax. Otherwise he wouldn't have shut down China travel in January and Europe after that. China, W.H.O were still saying it wasn't airborn through Jan 21.  Fauci was saying it wasn't a problem in Feb and masks weren't needed.  I guess he is allowed to to the Fauci Muppet Flop since he is a deep state bureaucrat and Hillary Rotten fanboy.

Fauci aint nothing but a false prophet

2 hours ago, croz6110 said:

For what it's worth, I'm on the back end of having the virus. I never had a fever and never lost my sense of taste or smell. The only symptoms I can be 100% that I had was a little congestion and a few weak spells. 3 out of 5 of my kids at home tested positive, and you would never know they have it.

Like others, I believe the contact tracing is extreme, and if I'm not mistaken, all of it is based on guidelines. The individual school systems decide what protocol to follow, I believe. However, if one doesn't follow the CDC guidelines, that sets them up for future trouble.

I'm all for the age old practice of quarantining the sick (symptomatice), not the ones who may or may not be sick.

+1,000   To do as we are (quarantining the well) is called tyranny