Whitwell @ Gordonsville

croz6110

4 minutes ago, sportman said:

Are you serious? Did you watch Gordy and Montery play? I think Monterey beats them, but it may not be a mercy rule. I've seen stranger things though for sure. 

Sale Creek and Monterey do have a common opponent in Jackson County, who are not a playoff team.

Monterey beat them 12-6 while SC lost 44-24, I believe, and it was a close game to the 4th quarter. So, SC winning is not out of the realm of possibility.

1 hour ago, croz6110 said:

Sale Creek and Monterey do have a common opponent in Jackson County, who are not a playoff team.

Monterey beat them 12-6 while SC lost 44-24, I believe, and it was a close game to the 4th quarter. So, SC winning is not out of the realm of possibility.

Dale creek had us 8 to 7 with 3 min left in the first. Then the dam broke. Scrappy bunch who can throw a little bit

2 hours ago, croz6110 said:

Monterey has a very young team and was suppose to be in a rebuilding year! These are high school kids and with that being said, these playoff games are played out on the field each given Friday night with this Friday being no exception. As far as MHS vs Sale Creek, IF, and I say IF the Cats are hitting on all cylinders, it shouldn't be close. But who knows which team will show up for either team. Personally I'm glad we host a playoff game during a rebuilding year....GOOOO Cats!

9 hours ago, croz6110 said:

I know we can't overlook anyone, but I believe the consensus is that Gville will win.

However, we have started slow the last 3 games. I would like to see us play a full 4 quarters. I don't know that we have done that yet.

This game shouldn’t be close. Whitwell isn’t very good. It should be over by the end of the first quarter.