Tyner at Trousdale.. Round 1!

tcjacket13

2 hours ago, TynerRamFan said:

Coach Turner will be at Tyner until he decides to leave.. it's his decision and he has "earned" it!! 

You are exactly right. People have no sense of loyalty to coaches that have built a program and sustained it over a long period of time. I would be interested to know what this Jackleg, which I am sure never invested two cents or two minutes into the program there, thinks that Coach Turner should do differently. Tell us some X’s and O’s. Get it on the ole’ chalkboard here and let people comment. 

9 minutes ago, Sidelinehustler said:

You are exactly right. People have no sense of loyalty to coaches that have built a program and sustained it over a long period of time. I would be interested to know what this Jackleg, which I am sure never invested two cents or two minutes into the program there, thinks that Coach Turner should do differently. Tell us some X’s and O’s. Get it on the ole’ chalkboard here and let people comment. 

At what point did I criticize his coaching ability? Truth is he's old and had a good run, there's some younger coaches I believe can take the reins and build at Tyner. Furthermore, I'm pretty sure he earns a paycheck from the school so my undying loyalty isn't required. 

Edited by LloydBonafide

2 hours ago, LloydBonafide said:

At what point did I criticize his coaching ability? Truth is he's old and had a good run, there's some younger coaches I believe can take the reins and build at Tyner. Furthermore, I'm pretty sure he earns a paycheck from the school so my undying loyalty isn't required. 

So he’s a great, but older coach and you have a young coach you want. Gotcha. That’s why Bama fans are screaming to replace Saben. 

31 minutes ago, Sidelinehustler said:

So he’s a great, but older coach and you have a young coach you want. Gotcha. That’s why Bama fans are screaming to replace Saben. 

Turner has had talent forever but never could get them to play disciplined football. That why they are not better than they have been.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, MrLegit said:

Turner has had talent forever but never could get them to play disciplined football. That why they are not better than they have been.

Facts. A couple of years ago Trousdale came to Tyner in the playoffs and ran roughshod. Tyner had zero fire or intensity. I knew then it was time to make a change at the top.