Fayetteville Tigers Host HR-Bruceton in Round 1

Varo

Fayetteville has a strong defense.  The focus of a few posters seems to be on the opposite match up.  You can't neglect the fact that a tough defense for the home team will be matched against a weak offense for the visitors for half the game.  This advantage is evident. 

We can't dismiss the possibility that on any given Friday night a tough team like HR-B can play an inspired game and convert a few fourth downs to come out with a close win.  It would be unlikely, in my opinion.  We also can't dismiss the possibility that one of the two regions could be exposed as "inferior" after the results of multiple games this evening.  I don't claim to know which region is better right now but I bet I'll know in the morning.  Thoughts on this possibility?

Best wishes to all involved in the games tonight.  

GO CITY!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GreatTiger said:

City has not streamed TSSAA Playoff games in the past, I think.  I know tickets are online.  That's different.  I doubt it is streamed.

This game will not be live streamed.  T$$AA was "requesting" or mandating a $750 fee per team to allow it.  If HRB did not want to pay, City would have had to shell out the $1500.  Not going to happen.

4 hours ago, TheCovidQb said:

Will this game have a live stream?

No. TSSAA charges $750 per game to live stream it, so way too rich for the school to do. However, we are on the MIXLR app for those outside of the WEKR radio range (which unfortunately is most everybody). At least, though, you can hear us call the game that way. It is a free app. Download, sign up for an account, and search WEKR to follow the broadcast. We'all start a few minutes before 7.