RELEASE THE KRACKEN ...

Southtowner

First of all I would like to give a shout-out to whom ever is taking the time to keep up with this and provide the result.  I appreciate the opportunity to be able to join in on the little fun.

1A QTR Finals 

Oliver Springs @ Coalfield

South Pitt @ Gordonsville

Moore Co. @ Fayetteville

West Carrol@ Lake Co.

2A QTR Finals 

We haven’t seen any upset(s)/surprise(s) yet and there always seem to be 1, most of the time at least 2, and ever now and then we might see 3 in the QTR round. Most of you know what the 2 biggest upsets would be.  TC or H2O I do not think this would really be an upset/surprise? 

The time is ripening for an upset(s)/surprise(s)!  

South GreenE Rebels @ Meigs Co.  I’ll be the loanster to show some luv :D

Trousdale Co. @ Watertown - No rain in the forecast for this Friday night.  Although I would like to see H20 get over the hump.  Nothing against TC, but if they do get the W in the QTRS which I did pick, will probably not make it out of the semis because whoever the opponent ends up being will probably build a stone wall and shut the run down.

Riverside @ Waverly

McKenzie Rebels @ Peabody  You Mck Rebels fans be thankful your getting a little luv :thumb:

Yeah I know MC and Pbdy are the 2 powerhouses of 2a and most think they’re unbeatable in this QTR round and I’m cool with that. Tons of respect for both of your great programs. The 2 teams with their mascot named the Rebels are the 2 biggest underdogs.  What a coincidence.  It would be complete total shock to the majority if they both ended up in the finals.  I’ve seen a few picks for Mck over Pbdy, but I must be the only one that I have seen up to this point that has picked SG over MC.  So I guess with my pick SG over MC I’m totally riding alone.  No luv for SG :mrgreen:

I hope you all have a great rest of your week and safe travels if your traveling to a game.  I wish the best for your teams.  Be thankful they’ve made it this far. It’s truly an accomplishment for these young kids and there coaching staffs to still be in the mix.

Edited by Romansfive8

6 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

First of all I would like to give a shout-out to whom ever is taking the time to keep up with this and provide the result.  I appreciate the opportunity to be able to join in on the little fun.

1A QTR Finals 

Oliver Springs @ Coalfield

South Pitt @ Gordonsville

Moore Co. @ Fayetteville

West Carrol@ Lake Co.

2A QTR Finals 

We haven’t seen any upset(s)/surprise(s) yet and there always seem to be 1, most of the time at least 2, and ever now and then we might see 3 in the QTR round. Most of you know what the 2 biggest upsets would be.  TC or H2O I do not think this would really be an upset/surprise? 

The time is ripening for an upset(s)/surprise(s)!  

South GreenE Rebels @ Meigs Co.  I’ll be the loanster to show some luv :D

Trousdale Co. @ Watertown - No rain in the forecast for this Friday night.  Although I would like to see H20 get over the hump.  Nothing against TC, but if they do get the W in the QTRS which I did pick, will probably not make it out of the semis because the run game will be shut down.   

Riverside @ Waverly

McKenzie Rebels @ Peabody  You Mck Rebels fans be thankful your getting a little luv :thumb:

Yeah I know MC and Pbdy are the 2 powerhouses of 2a and most think they’re unbeatable in this QTR round and I’m cool with that. Tons of respect for both of your great programs. The 2 teams with their mascot named the Rebels are the 2 biggest underdogs.  What a coincidence.  It would be complete total shock to the majority if they both ended up in the finals.  I’ve seen a few picks for Mck over Pbdy, but I must be the only one that I have seen up to this point that has picked SG over MC.  So I guess with my pick SG over MC I’m totally riding alone.  No luv for SG :mrgreen:

I hope you all have a great rest of your week and safe travels if your traveling to a game.  I wish the best for your teams.  Be thankful they’ve made it this far. It’s truly an accomplishment for these young kids and there coaching staffs to still be in the mix.

This is my opinion, if south greene manages to beat Meigs(which IMO is very unlikely) then the rebels will get beaten soundly by the winner of TC/H2O, Meigs will be the favorite over either TC/H2O and rightfully so, just don’t see the Rebs beating meigs 

24 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

This is my opinion, if south greene manages to beat Meigs(which IMO is very unlikely) then the rebels will get beaten soundly by the winner of TC/H2O, Meigs will be the favorite over either TC/H2O and rightfully so, just don’t see the Rebs beating meigs 

Thank you TCR for your kind thoughts and proving my point regarding SG not getting any luv/respect. It’s cool and I ’m sure they wouldn’t have any other way because It must be earned 1st. To be the man you gotta beat the man.  Let’s just both get through the QTR first.  Have a great evening my friend :thumb:

Edited by Romansfive8

35 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

Thank you TCR for your kind thoughts and proving my point regarding SG not getting any luv/respect. It’s cool and I ’m sure they wouldn’t have any other way because It must be earned 1st. To be the man you gotta beat the man.  Let’s just both get through the QTR first.  Have a great evening my friend :thumb:

You too sir, we will have our hands full with the waterboys this Friday 

1 hour ago, Romansfive8 said:

Just a thought. Getting respect on a message board has Zero credibility. I would bet anything the Meigs Fottball team respects SG.

Edited by team69

1 minute ago, team69 said:

Just a thought. Getting respect on a message board has Zero credibility. I would bet anything the Meigs Fottball team respects SG.

I've talked to alot of the parents of kids on the team. They are definitely taking the game serious. Any 12-0 team can send you packing and they are preparing for a 12-0 team. SG will get the best of Meigs this week