Union City @ Peabody (2nd Round)

PHSRollTide

1 hour ago, Bigsw02 said:

I agree with and appreciate the Tide posters saying that you won't take my Tornadoes for granted. I'm confident that you grown men and women have the respect that you show in your posts. I'm not questioning your sincerity. However, in the minds of the 16 and 17 year old young men, who actually play the game, there might be some idea of already winning this game. Also, I'm not saying that it's going to make much difference. What I am saying is that if we can have a mental edge, it could be in that area. I can promise you, our guys have to take the Tide as serious as they can. If we can come out and get a lead......who knows?

Lot of truth in this post ! Kids will be kids and we are talking about alot of kids playing ball Friday! I never will forget sitting at home watching that sissy school from up the road beat us ! No reason GC did other than we wasn't mentally prepared,we woke up just in time to get beat so to speak ! UC will have a chip and has nothing to lose" they are supposed to lose" Tide has the pressure! Let's hope for Tide Nation we react and roll.

20 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Lot of truth in this post ! Kids will be kids and we are talking about alot of kids playing ball Friday! I never will forget sitting at home watching that sissy school from up the road beat us ! No reason GC did other than we wasn't mentally prepared,we woke up just in time to get beat so to speak ! UC will have a chip and has nothing to lose" they are supposed to lose" Tide has the pressure! Let's hope for Tide Nation we react and roll.

You know them guys had help but it should have never came down to it being that close to many mistakes. 

this is the playoffs you can’t afford to have mental mistakes or you stay home 

When the buzzer goes off at the end of the fourth qtr and my Tornadoes are down, don't worry. It won't be over until our mail in touchdowns arrive overnight. We have mailed some in already but....we expect more to come in after the final whistle.i don't know how many mail in touchdowns we will need until we see the final score. Just saying

3 hours ago, Bigsw02 said:

When the buzzer goes off at the end of the fourth qtr and my Tornadoes are down, don't worry. It won't be over until our mail in touchdowns arrive overnight. We have mailed some in already but....we expect more to come in after the final whistle.i don't know how many mail in touchdowns we will need until we see the final score. Just saying

I don't know if I wanna laugh or cry at this post ! Let me know if you can make it early to this one my friend !

3 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

I don't know if I wanna laugh or cry at this post ! Let me know if you can make it early to this one my friend !

It's funny! Go ahead and laugh. As far as Friday is concerned......on top of everything else that has happened this year, trust me, you don't know the half of it, I am now under quarantine because one of my family members has been diagnosed with the China Virus. I don't know if I will get to even come to the game. So, I'm really counting on those mail in touchdowns. LoL

23 minutes ago, Bigsw02 said:

It's funny! Go ahead and laugh. As far as Friday is concerned......on top of everything else that has happened this year, trust me, you don't know the half of it, I am now under quarantine because one of my family members has been diagnosed with the China Virus. I don't know if I will get to even come to the game. So, I'm really counting on those mail in touchdowns. LoL

Oh man that sucks 

9 hours ago, Bigsw02 said:

:roflol:Classic